I hate long sigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moana and Khanada for some reason yours dont annoy me at all because I like looking at the colors.:D

I dont like pics.
I dont like more than 2 lines?
Dont like smilies.
Dont like colours.
Dont like it flashing.
I dont like the sigs. Nothing to do with the person at all.
Its vB.
Dont like vB.
Never have.

Downer arent I?
Woe.

Thnx for the reminder we can turn them off.

u2er said:
And what about mine?

I feel like the sig police now..
policeman-cartoon.jpg

Yours is fine- 5-7 lines don't bother me.

30 lines bother me!! :scream:

Last edited:
I'd make the pic in mine smaller, but everytime I try it gets all distorted. :scream:

Suppose I could take out a few lines, but oh well. :D

Actually, the ones with pics and color I don't mind at all...I like them! But when they are just long and plain text, it's boring and dry and it takes a sec to realize that it's a sig and not a post.

So...if you're gonna have a long sig...make it interestin'!!!!!!! :D

Hmmm it doesnt look distorted to me..

Attachments

• viggo.jpg
    viggo.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 38
Sicy said:
Hmmm it doesnt look distorted to me..

neato! your graphic editing tool is probably much more advanced than mine. *swipes image and runs*

yay! I used it for my siggy and it is more compact. :D Thanks sicy!

Last edited:
Bonochick said:
Actually, the ones with pics and color I don't mind at all...I like them! But when they are just long and plain text, it's boring and dry and it takes a sec to realize that it's a sig and not a post.

Exactly!!! BC great minds... :D

Sicy said:
Moana and Khanada for some reason yours dont annoy me at all because I like looking at the colors.:D

which is exactly why i did mine like this! :)

Bonochick said:

yeah. i'd rather look at like seven lines of funky text than 3 lines of regular one. :p

some people's that would normally piss me off don't just because they make them different. :D

oh yeah, my sig at another forum is way shorter. they use the same thing (vbulletin) that we do, but i think ours must be slightly newer since we can't use coloured text there. either that or they disabled it. the thing lists it as Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.2.6 :scratch:

Updated confession: it still annoys me.

especialy when it makes the page very long and my computer at work freezes as it is scrolling down things and i have to refresh refresh refresh.

:) anyway.

Back
Top Bottom