i dont know what to do

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

achtunganton

The Fly
so ive kinda started to date this girl and she's awesome and we get along great but she's gonna have to leave for college in like a month, and its not a nearby college its like 8 hour drive away, and long distance relationships dont ever seem to work. so what do i do? i dont know if i should just stop it now before we get really close and make the goodbye that much harder or if i just stay with her and just be depressed about it later. any advice?
*a*

i think you should talk to her about it. you two can sit down and discuss the situation, and be open and honest with your feelings for one another, and what you two want out of the relationship.

A long distance relationship can work...but both of you have to be fully committed to making it work.

yeah, you should definitely talk to her about it, get everything out in the open, balls on the table to use a rather unfortunate expression (don't actually DO this or you can kiss ANY kind of relationship goodbye:yikes: ) seriously though, it's obviously something she'll have been thinking about so best discuss it sooner rather than later.

However it ends up I'm sure you'll feel happy with the outcome, meaning even if this is just a short relationship and you both decide to end it before she goes off to college in order to spare yourselves the problems a long-distance relationship, then even if it takes a while to get over at least you'll have spent that time with her no matter how short etc etc. However if you both end up keeping it going through college and commit to it 100% then awesome! :D You'll deserve all the happiness you get.

i feel like we dont talk anymore anthony!
What ever happened to our relationship?
:D jk. of course.
..dont let dani know. shell be really hurt.

but seriously..you should talk to her. especially if you really like her. and if she doesnt think its a good idea then shes not the one for you.

oh and you should get an avatar.
=)

Aids

Back
Top Bottom