i don't have a crush on any interference member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2ME3

Refugee
or anyone for that matter. that kinda sucks i guess.

*wonders what the future holds?*

First -you will be accused as a liar.
Next -rumors will start.:ohmy:
Third -you will viewed as philandarer:ohmy:
4th -you will begin to realize who you true friends are and
so on
and
so on
and so on.
Chin up you pig, i mean er, my brother;)

Out
DB9
:cool:

Last edited:
I don't have a crush on anyone (interferencer or no) at the moment either. It's been a while since I've had one actually.

Although....Ali Rose is purty. :eek:

Diemen said:
I don't have a crush on anyone (interferencer or no) at the moment either. It's been a while since I've had one actually.

Although....Ali Rose is purty. :eek:

yeah, it's really fun having to stand next to her in pictures. as if I didn't feel ugly enough already. lol. :huh:

crushes...I have a crush on Viggo. I don't think he posts here though. :p

sulawesigirl4 said:
yeah, it's really fun having to stand next to her in pictures. as if I didn't feel ugly enough already. lol. :huh:

Sula I'm not saying this to make you feel better, but I think you are very pretty. Not only that, you're also very intelligent. That's a great combination, imho. ;)

Naya, you are a sweetie. No worries, just my looks inferiority complex flaring up now and again. :huh:

btw, I have said it before and I shall say it again...I :heart: your Ewan siggie. :yes:

et maintenant, je pense que c'est le temps pour sula d'apprendre plus francais. Le voyage d'europe approche! :yes:

Naya said:

Sula I'm not saying this to make you feel better, but I think you are very pretty. Not only that, you're also very intelligent. That's a great combination, imho. ;)

I think she is very pretty too, and yes very intelligent -a dangerous combo ;)

So :madspit: to Sula-from someone who does the very same thing to herself :huh: :scratch:

sula & gina marie = :up:

i do that too, but pretty doesn't matter....so don't dog yourself...*takes own advice*....

and no, i don't have a crush on anyone right now......(to bring myself back to the topic at hand.....)

I wouldn't call it a crush...but there is someone on here I would really like to meet.
What, you think I'm gonna tell you who it is?

RavenStar said:
[B
What, you think I'm gonna tell you who it is?
[/B]

yeah, let's hear it.

i would like to meet many people form this place.

I might let everyone down if I told who it was....
Besides, the person could use the "crush" as an advantage in discussions.

I don't believe In love, I never have, I never will

I am trying not to believe in internet love..its all a tease..

Lately, I can't stand to hear other people talking So many empty conversations What a waste of lips...In our racing stripes We rejoice at being 'connected'Without touching. Thank god for the internetWe stare at our screens. All our lives What a waste of eyes.'Till the electrical storm blows our fuses And we gaze, dumbfounded, at the rain

so I don't think I will have a crush on anyone on here (I briefly did)..for health reasons..............................for now atleast ;)

I do normally have weakness for any normal girl with a common interest (prog. scifi, ethnic food)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom