I confeseth...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
That I have not been on Interference for 3 years and now that I've come I feel lost. :( It feels quite odd...I dunno who is still here that I used to talk to and who is gone.

:huh: :lost: :hide:

^ :ohmy: You are forgiven for your sins, child and we gladly welcome you back into the fold. Now go forth, prodigal child, and preach the Gospel of U2 as your pennance. :heart:

:giggle: Glad to see you around again, MG... I don't think you know me but I recognize you from lots of posts that I've seen. (And I've missed your signature GIF in the worst way - thanks for bringing it back around!) :wave:

You've been here...I just searched and saw some posts. :der:

Or are you coming back full force now? :wink:

Mullen-Girl said:
That I have not been on Interference for 3 years and now that I've come I feel lost. :( It feels quite odd...I dunno who is still here that I used to talk to and who is gone.

:huh: :lost: :hide:

Mr. BAW is still lingering; and several of the BAW-fam...

Bono's American Wife
DeadMansParty
Doozer61
and an occassional by Son of a BAW

all family...go nuts! nice to see you back! :)

Hallo, Mullen-Girl!

We met in the GA line in DC this fall...I was a few back and thought you were someone else. :lol:

I'm here. :wink:

LOL Bammo and Marty - Ya'll are dorks but I love ya'll :heart: :love:

Bonochick - That wasn't me but my ex husband...but I changed my password so he can't post under my name anymore.

The BAWs - I missed talking to you guys!!!

Utoo - I remember you!!! LOL DC GA line...well i'm not in DC anymore unfortunately!

All others - :hug: I know it's nutty that i'm back but what the hell :D tis about time I say :hyper:

cristy when did you and i start talking to each other? im pretty sure it was never on here cause you lived in pleba and pleba gives me hives.
:hmm:
ah well. i'll just have to talk to you on here as well as everywhere else i talk to you. oh shit. which reminds me...i'll pm you. i lost a link and i hope you have it.

:uhoh:

LOL Anna...I think it was in Testje :hmm: Yeah I know Pleba was my home away from home but I haven't even checked it out! LOL

BEBE!!!!! Man it's been a long time!!!! Since like the last Elevation tour concert? LOL

So it's all true. No matter how long you're gone and how much you think you've cured your addiction, this place will suck you back in with it's evil, but oh so seductive charms. :ohmy:

U2@NYC - Yeah I know...I see you're in DC now...I was in DC for awhile there but now back in texas :)

tiny - of course I remember you :hug:

indra said:
So it's all true. No matter how long you're gone and how much you think you've cured your addiction, this place will suck you back in with it's evil, but oh so seductive charms. :ohmy:

Isn't it great? :giggle:

Hi MG :wave: I wasn't around when you were first here before but wb :)

Diemen said:
Didn't I see you in a U2 chatroom, oh...about 7-8 years ago or something? :D (I forget the name of that place now...)

Welcome back! :)

OMG are you talking about U2 universal chat??? LOL Geez I miss that place!!! :D :hug: Thanks :)

Lara Mullen said:
MG!!!!!! :)

ow are you??????? :D

:wave:

Laura!!!!!!!! :hug: :D

I'm doing lovely even tho i'm going through a divorce bleh! Hey you two better get ready for next year cos my arse is going to europe!!! I miss chatting with you guys!!!! :hug:

Hey Cristy! :D :wave:

I don't think I've ever had the chance to thank you for the DC ticket, which allowed me to have my first close up Bono moment outside the arena!!! :hyper:

Hey no problem girlie :D That's good that you got to see him. Unfortunately I was stuck in line but hey I got to go backstage (well actually under the stage) with Dallas and on stage :D

It totally rocked cos I got to put on one of edgie poo's guitars :D

Back
Top Bottom