how can i know if a girl i know has a crush on me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Earl-Of-IMDb

War Child
becuase there are some girls out there that keep it quiet and theres some dat don't, you know what i'm talking about.. ok, i ask this because i think a girl likes me, and other people have confirmed this but i hear nothing from her! why she refuses to tell me? i heard this from her brother :huh: and shes not that bad looking either she's pretty attractive too..any thoughts? what are the signs to know if a girl likes me?

becuase there are some girls out there that keep it quiet and theres some dat don't, you know what i'm talking about.. ok, i ask this because i think a girl likes me, and other people have confirmed this but i hear nothing from her! why she refuses to tell me? i heard this from her brother :huh: and shes not that bad looking either she's pretty attractive too..any thoughts? what are the signs to know if a girl likes me?

She might be painfully shy when it comes to dating etc. Ask her out - if she says yes, she likes you :)

agreed, no guts no glory

that you said quote reminded me of a movie i think is called Mad Dog and Glory starting DeNiro, Bill Murray and Uma Thurman lol

She no way is a skank, this girl shes definetly very refined and athletic, she got an scholarship for basketball and shes a top student and athlete in her school.

the problem is that shes in another state very far away from mine.

keep every opinion coming, am I suppose to make the first move next time when she comes to town?

Glad I could amuse.

Seriously though.
- Eye contact, smiles and talking; your both hard wired to play off each other, if theres anything there you only find out by interacting.
- For goodness sake, make the first move ASAP once you know, leaving that hanging makes her feel dejected and can lead to uncomfortableness.
- What are your options, you can just as easily fall for another girl, what is the long term possibilities for the relationship.

ta_doyoulikeme_lg.jpg

no no, just ask her straight to her face!

sending notes/flowers etc, its all just wasting time!

:D

I mean, at some point you gonna have to say it was you who wrote the letter and it will either be:

a - 'Really? OMG it was so cute to read! thank you!'
or
b - she was standing there and hey, where'd she go?

ach Earl :hug: I know the feelin, falling for someone who doesn't know. :yes:

good luck anyhow dear! :kiss:

Don't do secret anonymous stuff, that bullshit is only a waste of time and effort.
If you give her flowers or something nice in person, it proves how nice you are and she will appreciate it MUCH more than some anonymous thing.

Exactly! yea, Galeongirl reminds me of a secret moment, so LEARN A LESSON!

and this did REALLY HAPPEN! Ages ago, like year or so ago, I go to my car and found a note under the back windscreen wiper. now, many companies round here. some boys used to think it was fun to whistle/shout, all that crap I really HATE, over at me. so anyway, grab the note, get into my car and open it to read.

it said along the lines of 'I think you are gorgeous/pretty (something like that) and would you be interested in dinner' and a mobile number and name was there.

what I do?

got out of the car, ripped the note up and stuck it in with the car-park plants.

like really, only an idiot would ring a random number.

so like, that person never approched me and thats the proper way.

:up:

i appreciate all of the advice you guys..

i haven't told all of my friends about this and the ones i have mentioned this were very close friends of mine.

yeah i'm telling her..

- For goodness sake, make the first move ASAP once you know, leaving that hanging makes her feel dejected and can lead to uncomfortableness.

Didn't see this before it's so so true. You are doing the right thing by telling her, and hopefully she is in interested too, good luck :up:

Best way to find out is just ask her out indeed! Otherwise you will never be sure.

I made this mistake in High School. Not asking that girl out, and then finding out that she liked me...crushed me.
I never made that mistake again.

Ask. You won't regret it.

Back
Top Bottom