Feeling sick, very sick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vaz02

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Ok today my mum , my brothers girlfriend and me were sitting down and talking about stuff in general and we mentioned a local hobbo (tramp) who i hadnt seen in months.
I thought this hobbo went into a hostel but my worst fears were realised when my brothers girlfriend had told me he had been killed by a group of lads apparently cos they were told he had money. He was kicked and stamped to death and for some reason i can't stop thinking about him. I feel guilty for some reason and i dont know why.

This guy never begged and caused no trouble for no one , why would anyone do this to such a guy ? and over money which he had none of?

I feel ashamed of the human race and civilisation in general.

He most likely was given a poopers grave , a hole in the ground.

R.I.P Sale Tramp

7 months too late.

He had no mention in the local paper either and no proper investigation, if this was a family man or a perfectly normal person he would of had national coverage but he was just a very unlucky normal man.

Last edited:
:sad:

It happens, SADLY, all the time. A kid here was just stabbed for a small bag of marijuana. And since drugs were involved, he got a little blip in the local newspaper.
Sad how middle to upper class caucasian kids get national coverage while those of lesser income and/or ethnic nationalities get no coverage.

Terrible! :(

It's amazing what does and does not get coverage these days. The huge story here for a while was a teenager who got a plan ticket to Jordan to marry her internet boyfriend. She was sent home, no crimes were committed, yet the whole country reads about it while over by my mom's daycare, two teenagers shoot each other and one dies over $14 and a "yo mama.." My mom also told me someone was stabbed this morning, but I haven't seen mention in the news.

:sad: That is just awful.

When I was in Ireland I noticed this homeless man with a dog, you know the type of dog so ugly it was cute. Well, I noticed this man trying to get the dog to eat and for some reason I felt I should talk to him. This poor man told me how he was homeless because he was an alcoholic but he always made sure to take care of his dog... but his dog wasn't eating since he had gotten stabbed by some jerks leaving the bar one night while the man was asleep! You could tell the dog wasn't in such good shape and my heart broke for both of them. I gave him some money to take the dog to the vet. I still hope the dog made it and I kinda almost hope to see the man again when I go back to Ireland in the fall. It's terrible because I can just picture some jerks leaving a bar late one night, all drunk and rowdy, and thinking that it'd would be funny to mess with a dog that obviously meant the world to this man--despicable.

This is just wrong :( :mad: . A large percentage of homeless people are mentally ill. It's not an easy problem to solve, but some help of some sort should be at least offered by the city.

My husband had a distant relative that was mentally unstable. He was very strong-willed, and had not been diagnosed with problems. He hitchhiked across the country and lived as a street person before he was eventually found dead. The police said it looked like he had fallen. No investigation was done to speak of.
It's a hard world to exist in - especially if your social status is low or non-existent.

It's very sad to hear about violence being done to people that are ill and practically helpless.

This is so wrong, so wrong I tell you!! :angry:

I'm so glad that my sister (yes she is mentally retarded, although I disgust the word 'retarded') lives in a safe home where she can return to and that she hasn't ended up on the streets, because God knows what would have happened to her there.

This just makes me mad, and I'm asking you: what the hell is wrong with people these days, killing a helpless soul? :(

This man could of taken anyone he wanted to on , he was 6,6 and was no skinny man. The cowards were probs too afraid to take him on alone.

Loved his dreadlocks though, nice long grey dreadlocks , rabbed up in a elastic band.

:( :sad:

this is horrible and I wish it could stop:sad: :mad:

Some people think that they are strong and tough by hurting and killing other people for no reason...I hope this stops, but what are you going to do about the paper? It's so sad people today only care about the caucasian and upperclass race..This world isn't fair but how are we going to stop it? how are we going to stop poverty? We can't..We'll try to help as much people as we can but we can't possibly help every single person in the world without us surviving..

Back
Top Bottom