Dont think I am Wierd Al!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
Okay get this, I dont understand it and I am not drunk or stoned or anything...

The other day I was in work using the elevators. It is a department store and there are three next to eachother. Often when I am waiting, in my mind, I try to guess which one will arrive. (silly yes but..)

Anyways, the other say I was doing this and the left one came first and I got in. Went to the floor I wanted to go to, got out and...I was in the RIGHT elevator!!!!!!
I got out baffled and I still dont understand it! Okay call me wierd but really...this has freaked me out!!

I am freakin' out!!!!
eek.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

as I said...i dont do drugs!!

------------------

well i wasnt at the time anyway!

------------------

Something out of Alice In Wonderland, perhaps???
confused.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Was it the right elevator when you where in it or when you got out of it and faced it from the front?

no...i was always facing the same way. i know it is strange and lt me tell you...things like this dont happen to me!! i am a fairly logical person!

------------------

Its really very simple.

You walked in one set of elevator doors, and then out another (double door elevator). So that when you came out, you appeared to be on the right of the others.

smile.gif

its a single door elevator

------------------

Yep, that's what Weird Al told me last night.

Like a surgeon...

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

*banana of friendship*
My human friend, I must confess that though I am but an ape, I have a great appreciation of baseball-- perhaps you are familiar with this sport?

Your predicament reminds me of my apey first encounter with the game. I was playing Left Field, when suddenly I realized I was on the Right Side! It befuddled me, to say the least. I came in from the field, my apey friend, and then saw that from the catcher's perspective, it IS the left!

My fellow primate, I fear that you were facing one way when you entered the elevator, and another when you exited. Thus, the left looked right when you got out. You see, these things are all relative depending on one's vantage point.

But just to be sure, hold up your forepaws-- are you sure you know left from right? I know it gives me apey trouble sometimes. Feel not bad about it!

My friend, I leave you with:
*Coconut Compass*

------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
hehe yeah right
you are beyond help

Freak!

bitch!
mad.gif

------------------

Maybe he just backed into that roly and it somehow ended up in his mouth to be smoked.

Or maybe he's just a tripper and he got in a different lift.

haha angie...no i wasnt on drugs when it happened! geez...something wierd happens and it is automatically assumed i have smoked a joint! lol

------------------

Back
Top Bottom