Are you addicted to Interference ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can go a full 2 days.. ok hours - without checking in...
But it's not a problem! *Shaking violently* I mean really I do have a life, or did.

Edited to say: This stuff make's me edit too much. :crazy:

Last edited:
YES :reject:

The irresponsibility of my time here has caused negative things to happen in my life. I am a disgrace and so ashamed. I can't stop. I guess it could be worse, I could be on real crack instead of the blue kind:crack:

Oh sure, it started out as just another harmless web site. Nice soft blue background (which I really like), cute little smiley things and then all of a sudden my kids don't recognize me - addicted? I think not. I can quit whenever I want, I just don't want to.

Now that I have my own pc, I am here a lot more often. Now that I am unemployed again and have lots of time on my hands, I check even more often. But I've had plenty of long breaks from it (and yes, probably only April noticed I was gone, lol). I have checked during vacation though. When I was in Hawaii this summer for almost three weeks I checked almost every night. I was at my uncle's and everyone went to bed early, so dammit, I needed something to do on the nights I couldn't go out! :sexywink:

I am addicted to these litte Blue Rooms.This is the first site i hit online.I spend 2 hours scouring the threads.I start to :drool:

Yes...this site is like blue crack..Like the background in Numb."too much is not enough"

Hmmmm...define addicted...
If you mean staying up until 4:00 in the morning, drinking 2 pots(ok, a pot & a half) of coffee & finishing 3/4 of a pack of cigarettes while gazing lustfully at the gorgeous pics in the threads, I guess you might could say I was addicted! :laugh:

At least I've finally learned how to make good coffee!:hyper:

Could be worse, I guess!

I come here generally out of boredom and out of work procrastination, thanks to most of my projects being done on a PC. In fact, I'm procrastinating right now. :wink:

Melon

I've surfed on to Interference for a handful of years now but never got into the threads or posting any thoughts. But I am pretty hooked now. It's nice to know there are other U2 maniacs out there such as myself - a feeling of "belonging" if you will (Cheesy, but true). there are people out there in cyberland who actually don't give a crap about brittney, justin, and christina and other so called artists who get way too much publicity.

Back
Top Bottom