another girl's paradise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FizzingWhizzbees

ONE love, blood, life
I want to get out of here. I want to leave. I want to get on a ferry and go to Ireland or a plane and go to Iceland or even just a train to London or some other anonymous city.

I'll even get in a boat and row my way to the Isle of Man, who cares about the shark-infested* waters when you're bulletproof?

I just want to leave. I want a break. I want to go out and get drunk. I want to do the stupid things a person only does when they're drunk. I want to steal roadsigns or wade waist-deep into the nearest duck pond. Maybe I could kill two birds with one stone and steal a duck instead of a roadsign.

I'm :censored: lonely and semi :drunk: and 100% :sad: and I want a :hug: more than anything else in the world.

*The author in no way wishes to damage the row-boat-hiring-industry of the Isle of Man with her unsubstantiated claims of sharks in the unidentified body of water between England and the shores of the Isle of Man.

FIZZ! :hug: :hug:

leaving the site of your problems, doesn't always mean leaving your problems.

don't be blue dear, just smile and go.

oh

and

:hug:

I feel like that sometimes...I just wanna run and run and get on a plane and be in a place where no one knows your name for a bit!...

:hug: hang in there. i know i want to escape all of the time as i have mentioned in my 1000's threads and countless journal entries i am ready to leave Atlanta but i don't know where i want to go. and i don't have a boyfriend so yeah i am starting to feel a bit lonely too. :slant:

i wish i could give you a ticket to help you escape your sorrows but as Lilly said you can't run from them. whatever it is you are going through, i do hope you are able to work it out and things get better for you.

:hug: i know how ya feel cause i feel the same way.

everyone should come to toronto with me. it'll be great!

I'll run contrary to the conventional wisdom and say that sometimes a change of scenery is not "running away" but actually can be quite healthy. Sometimes when you are so mired in your day-to-day life and problems, you can't get the distance to have the perspective you need. And removing oneself for a while and getting your head into a different space can be very helpful in coming back to face your problems. At least I have found that to be the case.

Anyways, :hug: fizzing.

airplane.gif

See the world in green and blue
See China right in front of you
See the canyons broken by cloud
See the tuna fleets clearing the sea out
See the Bedouin fires at night
See the oil fields at first light
And see the bird with a leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colors came out ... :wink:

sulawesigirl4 said:
I'll run contrary to the conventional wisdom and say that sometimes a change of scenery is not "running away" but actually can be quite healthy. Sometimes when you are so mired in your day-to-day life and problems, you can't get the distance to have the perspective you need. And removing oneself for a while and getting your head into a different space can be very helpful in coming back to face your problems. At least I have found that to be the case.

Anyways, :hug: fizzing.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom