Angel This Is All Your Fault!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the dream was about Bleep Bleep Bleep BLEEP!!!!!!!!!! and then we went to a hollywood party. :der:

:tsk: signs that i need a guy are very evident these days. lol i am now sinking to all time lows in my dreams. :down:

and the only reason i now remember this dream is because i was at Best Buy this evening buying the new White Stripes CD and Justified was sitting right next to the White Stripes :| i had a flash back and died laughing. :shifty:

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
the dream was about Bleep Bleep Bleep BLEEP!!!!!!!!!! and then we went to a hollywood party. :der:

:tsk: signs that i need a guy are very evident these days. lol i am now sinking to all time lows in my dreams. :down:

and the only reason i now remember this dream is because i was at Best Buy this evening buying the new White Stripes CD and Justified was sitting right new to the White Stripes :| i had a flash back and died laughing. :shifty:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :lmao: At least you can laugh about it! I'm still really freaked about my Eminem dream! :lmao:

Justin Timberlake? :no:

Did you know that Timberlake isn't even his real last name? I think it's Randall or something! What would possess a person to change their name TO Timberlake?!

well, thanks to this and now that damn 24 Hour Fitness commercial, I'll probably dream about him too :mad:

I'm starting to like the stupid song from the commercial :reject: :huh:

Bono's American Wife said:
well, thanks to this and now that damn 24 Hour Fitness commercial, I'll probably dream about him too :mad:

I'm starting to like the stupid song from the commercial :reject: :huh:

:scratch: What commercial is this? I don't think I've seen it. Does it have one of his songs playing or something?

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
hahahahahaha!!!!! sorry shannon your future isn't looking to bright. :tsk:

i don't even want to know about this 24 hr. fitness commerical. my dreams are bad enough as it is.

:wave:

:lmao:

:hmm: I don't have that many bad dream...I don't really have that many spectacular dreams either...I rarely remember my dreams. By the time my eyes are open they're out of my head!

Now that I think about it, its probably a Bally's commercial. It features Mr. Justified singing Rock Your Body and rockin his own body in light blue track pants.

They play it every hour on LA area television

Bono's American Wife said:
Now that I think about it, its probably a Bally's commercial. It features Mr. Justified singing Rock Your Body and rockin his own body in light blue track pants.

They play it every hour on LA area television

Ah, I see. Maybe it's just in that area. I feel for you!

Re: uh i'll rock his body...lol

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:ohmy:

thank god i have not seen that commerical, i would probably drive over to the bally's near my office and sign up.

HONK

:eek:

*Just seeing this thread now....

:uhoh: I hope I have a Justified dream.... we haven't :censored: yet. :flirt:

Actually... wait a second... :eyebrow: You sleeping with my man woman?!?@? :mad:

:wave:

:heart: I dreamnt about my man last night. :flirt: No hanky panky but at least we were in the same city :sigh: And no, I am not talking about Justin.

:heart: Justified :heart:

hey char and those who have seen this commerical, is mr justified wearing a shirt with those lovely track pants? :shifty:

lol er i want to see this commerical. i guess i will be forced to switch my tv from bbc america to some local programming just to catch a glimpse of him rocking his body.

oh yeah i was tempted to buy his cd yesteday, but i couldn't do it! :reject:

Any excuse to post this pic

for you Salome :kiss:

Attachments

• 00316218.jpg
    00316218.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom