And these are the things we love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the simple things.

got home from work after a shocking day for reasons i won't bore you with, but i got to have a beer a cigar some nibblies while the sun set chatting with dad.

That the power didn't go out during the huge storm we had last night. I didn't want to miss watching any of the hockey game. :)

Also, I love Fridays, because we get to wear jeans to work. :drool:

i love christmas decorations. i really do. i'm one of those horrible saps stores prey on. if i had it my way, i'd put up christmas decorations on november first, tree and all. i wouldn't take anything down until uh...embarrassingly late, let's put it that way. i love looking at trees and lights and all the lawn decorations they have now. i just love the holidays. it's not even about the presents really, although there's nothing like opening presents on christmas morning. i love decorating the tree with my mom (my dad does the lights, we spend hours putting up ornaments), baking cookies, holiday meals, all that. fun fun fun!

We don't decorate our house too much; mainly lights. But I agree COMPLETELY with that statement!! :yes::love: We drive around the city for at least an hour or two just looking at lights on Christmas Eve. It's a tradition :heart:

oh god yes, i love looking at lights! our paper usually does a tiny little piece on the biggest clark griswolds in the city so we can go look for theirs in particular. plus this year they've brought back this awesome lights thing. you basically drive through this one area and there's all these lights. and our zoo does quite elaborate decorations and you can either just walk through yourself or take a carriage ride. :love:

We drive around the city for at least an hour or two just looking at lights on Christmas Eve. It's a tradition :heart:

It used to be a tradition in our family too. :love: So pretty! Now we do Christmas very differently, but our new traditions are pretty spectacular. :heart:

I love that I found an album today that I'd been searching for since I was a teenager. :D It's Christmas music actually, so it will be fun to start listening to that after Thanksgiving, but I had to listen to it today just for nostaliga's sake. :love:

oh, i love christmas time for that very reason. the decorations, happy, driving around.

i also love - when you will a song to come on the radio. you've been singing it, or whatever, and then a few minutes later it comes on. happened with sympathy for the devil the other day.

the amount of times i've willed springsteen's i'm on fire to come on is amazing.

Working with my students. Having a laugh or two with them. And then being serious with them again. Just communicating with people. Having a connection. Enjoying the company of one another. Being creative. Feeling comfortable in people's presence.

Working with my students. Having a laugh or two with them. And then being serious with them again. Just communicating with people. Having a connection. Enjoying the company of one another. Being creative. Feeling comfortable in people's presence.

This :heart:

< loves when certain persons care for her unconditionally and are there for her without wanting anything in return.

:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom