a lovely boy issue. .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: a lovely boy issue. .

love_u2_adam said:

this was kinda what he said:
me: haha you aren't interested in me are you
him: i am but im weird like that

uh what does that even mean??

if you want to keep making out with him go ahead, maybe he's just not interested in commitment. If you are looking for a committed relationship then it's sounding like this may not be your best bet but if you just wanna mess around then :shrug:

Him saying he's weird about relationships could be him masking his own insecurity. He's probably a little unsure about dating, so it'll take patience, but go for it if you like him.

love_u2_adam said:
thank you:hug: im sooo confused now but thank you:hug:

its just a fucking guy..im gonna go for it..sometime soon.
wish me luck...and you can still keep posting:happy:

If your attitude is that it is just a fucking guy, fine, go for it. You have nothing to lose if you really are that casual about it. Good luck.

love_u2_adam said:
its not gonna make me any less ugly:wink:

the kissing might get better hmmm:hmm:

Do you want to just be kissing buddies, or have a real relationship though? I'm not sure exactly what you want, then again, you probably aren't either. :shrug:

love_u2_adam said:
well i really like this kid, but he says he doesn't date. he's in 2 bands and plays both guitar and drums(I've recently connected with the groupie thing once again :drool: musicans) and i want to try and get him to ask me out, but you know i don't wanna be all desperate, ya know! i havent had a boyfriend in 5 months and I've just recently had my heart broken on retarded circumstances. and i know im over him well sort of not really i just tell myself that lol:). but ive liked this kid since the first day i met him which was like a year ago. we hung out on Thursday, and i loved it!!! i just don't wanna go all desperado on his ass cause im not, i could live carefree with out a boyfriend. this is just the first kid ive actually really liked in like 8 months. he's like me almost..loves old rock and roll and we love the same bands. but I'm scared of rejection and him not liking me or finding me to needy or annoying. like he told me he was interested and "could make an exception" on the not dating thing. but im scared to be like wanna hang out or something cause the whole desperado shit. i really wonder what is wrong with me sometimes.:slant: any advice??

well, if you don't want to get rejected, you could always ask his guy friends if you are friends with them to see if he likes you. but, i always go w/ the gut feeling and just ask him out. thats the best feeling, when you don't expect it a girl comes and just starts talking to you, i don't care if it is for a date or whatever. idk, that's just me. just ask him out. it will go positive. if not, you can come back and give me a cyber punch.

guys can be really quiet/private/closed about this kind of thing - I think they/"we" [though i've been learning! :)]don't like to be so open about things like relationships for fear of embarrassment/rejection/ridicule/etc/etc but if you've told him you like him and you've made out then it's obviously going to be in the back of his mind and if forced he'll probably admit he's feeling SOMETHING...if not and he's just making out with you and it doesn't mean the same to him as it does to you then maybe he's not worth your time? :(

Above all, though don't play games. Leading people on and giving them false hope can turn things really sour and he'll end up feeling completely different and just more skeptical about relationships and opening up to people, which I found myself a month or so ago...

he's young and in a band, he wants to keep his options open and makeout with lots of chicks im guessing. so yeah you can makeout with him but i wouldnt expect anything more.

and ylimeU2's advice :up:

love_u2_adam said:
i want a real relationship..i just dont think he'll go for tht:shurg:

So you're trying the Penny Lane from Almost Famous approach are you, now? :wink:

Dusty Bottoms said:
he's young and in a band, he wants to keep his options open and makeout with lots of chicks im guessing. so yeah you can makeout with him but i wouldnt expect anything more.

and ylimeU2's advice :up:

stereotypes aren't true often.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Woah, really? For someone who uses a lot of them, that's pretty ironic...

no comment b/c it isn't worth debating over.

Last edited:
Dusty Bottoms said:

:angry: As a musician, I take offense to this.

Back
Top Bottom