The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which do you click first?

• Total voters
I click on the last post icon and read backwards.

Did you know if you click the arrow to the left of the thread title it will take you to the last place you read in that particular thread?

Just thought I'd mention it because for a while I had no idea that it did that and its pretty awesome.

Did you know if you click the arrow to the left of the thread title it will take you to the last place you read in that particular thread?

Just thought I'd mention it because for a while I had no idea that it did that and its pretty awesome.

That's cool :up:

BG my favorite threads may go months without a post :wink:

1. open forum main page and ispy.
2. open individual forums starting with fym and working my way down.
3. open threads i've read/posted in/find interesting by using the awesome arrows.
4. repeat.

I didn't know about the arrows thanks!
Most of the time I use User CP but sometimes I just surf around.

That's what I do, too. But then the arrow is so small that I end up clicking the thread starter's profile, and I probably seem all stalkery. But eventually I get to the last read post, so it's all good. :up:

And...Mandy. Mandy for sure. :sniff:

Back
Top Bottom