Anyone know any good sites where I can find hot chicks with douche bags?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corianderstem said:
donald_trump.jpg

Well played.

I may be on the wrong team to accurately make this judgement, but I'm going to do it anyway:

I don't know that I'd classify Larry King's wife as a "hot chick."

corianderstem said:
I may be on the wrong team to accurately make this judgement, but I'm going to do it anyway:

I don't know that I'd classify Larry King's wife as a "hot chick."

perhaps cougar or milf would be a better choice of words? :hmm:

Larry King doesn't exactly fit the "douche bag" label :hmm: Not the most attractive man, granted, but the other guys in this thread are far more fitting.

a hot chick is with a muggsie for 2 reasons

- for guys to look and go 'wtf-ing WHAT?'

and

- for girls to look and go 'lucky guy'

get me?

its prob all mostly real love.......................sometimes, some good looking guys are like palm trees - great to look at but very hard to shift emotionally.

I like the ones with the scars on their bakes.

:yes:

mad1 said:
a hot chick is with a muggsie for 2 reasons

- for guys to look and go 'wtf-ing WHAT?'

and

- for girls to look and go 'lucky guy'

get me?

its prob all mostly real love.......................sometimes, some good looking guys are like palm trees - great to look at but very hard to shift emotionally.

I like the ones with the scars on their bakes.

:yes:

The AMENDMENT, this is what I'm talking about.

mad1 said:

Palm trees aren't THAT bad. The thing is that you have to understand that they need to be heard - so though it seems like they're just babbling and back peddling to us, they feel the need to validate their feelings - and their method for doing this is discourse. LOTS of discourse. But once they finish, they are more than willing to shift their emotions. You just need patience.

Back
Top Bottom