US Politics XXXVII: hiiiii Kevin, I’m your biggest fan!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tons of Springsteen 2nd show foxboro tickets left. General on sale. I got GA. Fuckkkkkkk 379 with fees face.

Tons of Springsteen 2nd show foxboro tickets left. General on sale. I got GA. Fuckkkkkkk 379 with fees face.

That show can't be more than 20% sold.
Enjoy your dynamic pricing and Platinum Bruce when they tarp off the 300 level and you play to a largely empty stadium.

https://twitter.com/RepSwalwell/status/1639342415919169536

raw

Fuckin’ clerks
Seriously. Nobody caught this part of the article I posted. Clerks is causing chaos everywhere

A federal judge has rejected former President Donald Trump's claims of executive privilege and has ordered Mark Meadows and other former top aides to testify before a federal grand jury investigating Trump's efforts to overturn the election leading up to the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

Meadows, Trump's former chief of staff, was subpoenaed along with the other former aides by Special counsel Jack Smith for testimony and documents related to the probe.

Trump's legal team had challenged the subpoenas by asserting executive privilege, which is the right of a president to keep confidential the communications he has with advisers.

In a sealed order last week, Judge Beryl Howell rejected Trump's claim of executive privilege for Meadows and a number of others, including Trump's former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, his former national security adviser Robert O'Brien, former top aide Stephen Miller, and former deputy chief of staff and social media director Dan Scavino, according to sources familiar with the matter. The judge also said U2 Sphere tickets will go on sale soon, so calm the fuck down Clerks.

Former Trump aides Nick Luna and John McEntee, along with former top DHS official Ken Cuccinelli, were also included in the order, the sources said.

https://twitter.com/evanvucci/status/1639795858005962754?s=46&t=7qdYZNgiKjw76N1iFrMMAw

I get that the wheels of justice etc etc etc

But how depressing to see this picture. A man who led an insurrection against the US government standing proudly on stage celebrating it….and he’s the front runner for one of the two political parties.

I know he’s poison for the general election, but all it takes is some shitty economic happenings and he’s back in.

Yes i believe he will have indictments within the next 3-8 months, but there will not be any trial during the election

The number one song on all platforms, from Trump and the J6 Choir. Maybe they could open for U2 in Vegas, at least the ones who are still not in prison at that point.

https://youtu.be/ytL_BGiwk5I

Drops new track lol. The so called J6 Choir is actually currently incarcerated. If they can make a number one hit on the Billboard charts from prison well Larry Mullen Jr could most certainly tough it out in Vegas until his arms fall off.

J6 Choir is probably computer generated by Kanye

https://youtu.be/emckEyqCY8Q

What Russia Putting Nuclear Weapons in Belarus Means for the U.S.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...apons-in-belarus-means-for-the-us/ar-AA198aI1

....Russia moving tactical nuclear weapons into Belarus is an escalation, but one that exposes Russian President Vladimir Putin's nuclear threats to be "hollow," experts have told Newsweek.

Allusions and direct threats of nuclear weapons use have defined the course of the Ukraine war since the start of all-out conflict in February 2022, and have influenced the thinking of NATO countries providing aid to Kyiv.

....It is not clear what the military implications of the move will be. Some experts suggest it could place NATO countries like Poland and Lithuania within range, having not been so previously. But others argue these NATO states have always existed in touching distance of Russia's long-range nuclear weapons.

"It doesn't really change anything," Futter argued. "Russia can already deploy tactical nuclear weapons, or non-strategic short-range nuclear weapons, near the border of NATO countries and near the border of Ukraine, so that doesn't change anything."

The U.S. has nuclear weapons deployed across Europe, and there are "question marks" around what precisely it means for Russia to move nuclear weapons to Belarus, he said. It does not appear to be Moscow giving Minsk nuclear weapons, but rather building "storage facilities for Russian nuclear weapons, probably at Russian bases in Belarus," Futter added.

However, "it potentially increases the risk of things going wrong," Futter said.

"The less central control you have over nuclear weapons, the more—albeit very small—possibility you have of things going wrong with miscalculation, or whatever else."

trump's nomination looks about as inevitable as hillary's nomination did in 2007.

we really have no idea what's going to happen over the next 18 months or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom