The Woman Who Knew Too Much

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I lived in MA, I may still vote for Warren,
why ? because I do not want a Republican Senate controlling who sits on the Supreme Court, we don't need anymore Alitos or Scalias.

But, many may not feel the same way as I do, and if they don't care about that and if they are still not sure?
At this point I think she will lose her contest, based on her choice to misrepresent herself.

What irritates me (and this isn't related to you, you just reminded me of it) is when people say we have to vote all the Republicans out or (more commonly) that we have to vote all the democrats out. Uh, I thought the purpose of having multiple parties was so we have people with different opinions and points of view representing us, rather than just one party with the same ideas. Yet the same people who often say "vote the dems out!" are vehemently opposed to the idea of abolishing the class-system because "everyone can't be the same, you have to have some people on top of everyone else". :crack:

How about we just vote out people who lie and are incompetent? If we're stuck between two terrible choices, public stoning is clearly the only solution. After all, why not include the bible in our day-to-day laws? Stone all the bad politicians, IMO.

Yet the same people who often say "vote the dems out!" are vehemently opposed to the idea of abolishing the class-system because "everyone can't be the same, you have to have some people on top of everyone else". :crack:

The point is ours isn't a class system because the classes are fluid. This week when Facebook goes public 1,000 new millionaires will be created. Letting people keep the rewards of innovation or hard work is not the permanent class system of Lords and Commons or the caste system of India.

My point was that these people don't like when everything is the same and there is no variance, yet they want a 100% republican house of representatives and congress. Yeah, because that's a good idea (and it's not just republicans, 100% of ANY party having control is bad).

Stoopid Womenz!

207030d1337315947-funny-strange-random-pics-img_0662.jpg

Elizabeth Warren’s Birthday Gift From GOP: An Ancestry.com Account - ABC News

Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren turns 63 today, and among her birthday gifts is one she probably won’t appreciate very much. She’s in a tight race against the GOP incumbent, Scott Brown. The state’s Republican party announced this morning that it is gifting Warren, a Harvard Law professor, with a complimentary account at ancestry.com.

“Since Professor Warren has failed to come up with any evidence supporting her claims to Native American ancestry, we thought this Ancestry.com account would make the perfect birthday gift,” said Massachusetts Republican Party executive director Nate Little in a statement.

And may I suggest for the president's birthday a literary book on writing that explains the difference between a memoir and a novel.

Back
Top Bottom