Which harmonica does Bono use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:

We're used to postponements down here. :yes:

I dunno when we'll be back from dinner/pool... maybe 9 or 10ish?

Maybe try doing it in conjunction with Irish time. Since they're there right now and all.

the tourist said:

It's mostly just Varitek quoting U2 songs to up her post count anyway.

False, I'd contribute to the thread (though sometimes it was about how awesome point depot was) and then when I got 45'd I'd just type the lyrics I was hearing. To pass the time.

Axver said:
... I'm fuckin' kind of fuckin' worried about the fuckin' double fuckin' implication of that ...

But fuck, at least I fuckin' have the fuckin' swearing down to a fine fuckin' art.
Don't fuckin' swear in the presence of relative fuckin' innocents, you fuckin' foul-mouthed (... -fingered? ew.) fucker.

:tsk:

:wink:

Jen, Ali, et al., if you guys are in for a late night, so am I. If we held the setlist party late enough, it'd probably be in time for some the Yanks to wake up!

Ah, fuck, I don't know what to do. I just want more postwhoring and more setlists.

Varitek said:

False, I'd contribute to the thread (though sometimes it was about how awesome point depot was) and then when I got 45'd I'd just type the lyrics I was hearing. To pass the time.

Close enough.

(ps, I left a reply to Axver about you that was silly)

Varitek said:

Hey, you're back!

I've got a setlist done! :hyper:

We now just need to determine the time this is happening. Help!

Axver said:
Jen, Ali, et al., if you guys are in for a late night, so am I. If we held the setlist party late enough, it'd probably be in time for some the Yanks to wake up!

Ah, fuck, I don't know what to do. I just want more postwhoring and more setlists.

i have no life so i am in , and no work tomorrow wooot !

Alisaura said:

Don't fuckin' swear in the presence of relative fuckin' innocents, you fuckin' foul-mouthed (... -fingered? ew.) fucker.

:tsk:

:wink:

... Ali. :ohmy:

Fuck, I'm so fuckin' sorry then! :grovel:

Axver said:

Hey, you're back!

I've got a setlist done! :hyper:

We now just need to determine the time this is happening. Help!

Make it realistic, whatever you do.

the tourist said:

Close enough.

(ps, I left a reply to Axver about you that was silly)

I'm on page 14 (15/page) and I haven't come across it but I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Also I am going to concede that I won't be on the leaderboard for posts in this thread.

I'm up for a late night... that way all the housemates will be in bed and I can listen to stuff on the comp. :D

So are we all going to be cobbling this setlist together and listening to it?

mysterious_jen said:
i have no life so i am in , and no work tomorrow wooot !

Sounds like you have more of a life in a year than I've had in ... a whole bloody lifetime though!

FFS I maintain a setlist database, how sad is that? I suppose the first step is admitting it ...

KhanadaRhodes said:

i vote for 8:15 pm central standard time :mad:

:down: I can't do it saturday after 4:30 est and I was part of the original conception. I'll not be free for another like 20 hours after that between saturday night and sleep.

Varitek said:

will i come across it in the next 10 pages? (on pg 15)

I don't know. Possibly. I'm out of it, tired, and cranky (mostly cranky because I don't want a nickname--might drive me away).

Varitek said:

will i come across it in the next 10 pages? (on pg 15)

I'm not posting the set until the party. You may pick up some hints but that's it. The only person other than me who knows it is PFan.

Varitek said:
:down: I can't do it saturday after 4:30 est and I was part of the original conception. I'll not be free for another like 20 hours after that between saturday night and sleep.
i have to work
down.gif

fuckers. i hate them for making me work on saturdays.

Axver said:

This was Varitek's idea, she can set the time! I'm not fucking this up.

Oh it was? Funny. For some reason I thought I'd come up with it. :|

the tourist said:
I don't know. Possibly. I'm out of it, tired, and cranky (mostly cranky because I don't want a nickname--might drive me away).

Aww, but everybody needs a nickname!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom