U2 piano music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

duckphan

Babyface
Can anyone play some U2 on the piano. I realize most of their songs are guitar oriented, but can anyone recommend some good songs to learn on the piano? If anyone wants to email me some sheet music or give me a link to where I can find som, I'd love it!!!! Thanks very much!

Nope, links not working for me either. I'm not sure how most U2 songs would translate on the piano. I'd really love to learn "One" or "All I Want Is You".

i also want the piano stuff for october, i tried to play the guitar cords but it aint like the cd at all, since i only have the board for a week i really dont know whats going wrong here. I cant believe theres no tabs for this one:| ANyway then play species

well, if you know some music theory and know the chords on the guitar, you can figure out some arrangements for yourself, not relying on "tabs".

also, some good u2 songs that already work well for piano:

october
sweetest thing
new years day
I fall down
running to stand still
original of the species
so cruel
zooropa (intro)
lemon (chorus)
stuck in a moment

some others that aren't piano based but might translate to piano well would be:

all I want is you
miracle drug
in a little while
one
love is blindness
mothers of the disappeared

Wow, thanks to that chord site link, and some searching, I learned to play October today... and I've never played piano before in my life until now!!! Gotta love it. Now to learn New Year's Day.....

*bumps*

The links on that page don't work :( I would really like to know how to play New Year's Day on the piano...

if you can get a hold of it there's U2 The Complete Songs. it's got vocal parts, chords, and important drum- and bass-lines, as well as important riffs. Boy-Pop, I think.

Well. I know Vanessa Carlton did a fairly nice cover of Streets on piano. Maybe you could try looking for sheet music for that?

..Not that I listen to Vanessa Carlton. :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom