Larry Mullen JR Drumstick Apperication Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
Just to repeat, I'm NOT Having a go at others who have made apperication threads...I'm simply having fun.

2005%20-%20Vertigo%20Tour%2F2005-05-09%20-%20Chicago%2Fu2-2.jpg

stick.jpg

:drool:

Great topic, and great pic......shame about the lunatic to the right of him waving that mic about!

When will he STOP butting into Larry's photo opportunities!?

WE dont want u there buddy - whoever the hell u are!!!:madspit:

:wink:

:lmao:

Well, i've been looking for a suitable place to ask this question, and here seems pretty relevent.......

What is different about Larry's drumsticks?!?!

I know they help his arthritis, but, they don't seem to look any different -- Is there any real difference between Larry's DS's and normal DS's???

:huh:

blueeyedgirl said:
I thought they were the same as the ones Animal from the Muppets uses....:ohmy:

He's sooooooo much better than Larry anyway imo. If his back is playing him up so much, I reckon it's time for the boys to give him the big elbow - and bring in Mr Animal....:rockon:

Don't think he has arthritis...I think it there was an issue with tendons or something...so he had to have custom sticks made. I'm sure he's a lot more comfortable banging his stick.

all sorts of guitar stick like there are all sort of guitar plectrums, i have nylon tipped ones i was thinking of getting vic firth ones or pro marks like Larry and stick "Larry is a drumming muse" on it:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom