Does anyone have a guitar tab from when U2 covered won't get fooled again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I'm back out again.

but first can anyone tell me how to make a sheet into a toga? it's one of those jersey sheets too so it's gonna stretch/sag (yes men I see the boob joke) instead of being stiff like regular cotton.

No spoken words said:
U2start was something I did not know about until a few weeks ago....I download a boot a week, approximately, since being told about it.

I don't remember when I discovered it, probably a year ago, I know I had a decent collection by last summer. Before that I had some full concerts gathered from zips posted on MOTI and such.

Varitek said:
Khan we need a mod to approve of the new user to post that thread about that thing. its name should end in "tot" but i forget the beginning. if it's already approved then we just need coolian to wake up.
i wish i could, but i think only sicy and neutral can approve new members. :(

All of my live U2 boots were given to me through good people on this board e-mailing me. I have:

Lovetown: Point Depot 12/31
Joshua Tree: Paris
Zoo TV: Dublin
Popmart: Mexico
Elevation: Boston
War: Red Rocks

And a few individual songs from other shows. That's it. If I could get more, I would.

Varitek said:
not bad as in immoral. but a worse person, as in worse off cause you're missing it!

i've been like this for 3+ years. I have no idea if/when it will stop.
yeah i know, i'm just burnt out on them i guess. i've been a fan since 1991 and i've been really into the band since 1997. i've got all their stuff and tons of bootlegs (i found out last night i have less vertigo boots than i thought but i think all but one or two lovetown boots, for example). occasionally i listen to something but not often.

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah i know, i'm just burnt out on them i guess. i've been a fan since 1991 and i've been really into the band since 1997. i've got all their stuff and tons of bootlegs (i found out last night i have less vertigo boots than i thought but i think all but one or two lovetown boots, for example). occasionally i listen to something but not often.

I understand - that's why I have just as much non-U2 as U2 and keep adding proportionally. I listen to other stuff when it strikes me, which is not that often, but it's ready and waiting. I totally desire all the LT boots, that is awesome. I need a new hard drive.

phillyfan26 said:
All of my live U2 boots were given to me through good people on this board e-mailing me. I have:

Lovetown: Point Depot 12/31
Joshua Tree: Paris
Zoo TV: Dublin
Popmart: Mexico
Elevation: Boston
War: Red Rocks

And a few individual songs from other shows. That's it. If I could get more, I would.

Son, get yourself over to u2start.com and make an account and then try to keep your eyeballs from popping out of their sockets.

Also donwload Lovetown Rotterdam stat.

phillyfan26 said:

:shocked:

What are you a junior? waiting to get a laptop till college? :sad:

so people send you individual boots? dude if you want to hang out with my hard drive some time I'm game.

edit: this is the third time in this thread i've edited to fix a damn smiley.

but i still remember :combust: told you it would work whoever that was...

Yeah, I got everything from individuals.

I'm a junior. I'll be getting a laptop next year. I have a 1999 Dell, Windows 2000, iTunes 6, and Netscape 7.1.

Varitek said:
Well I figured out why Ian was absent from this thread more than the others - he was cheating on Interference by facebook-wall-posting with some girl.

And the same some girl on here and one other website. It can get confusing when you aren't paying a lot of attention to all three

thth050711140922big6zq2uo4an1.gif

phillyfan26 said:
Yeah, I got everything from individuals.

I'm a junior. I'll be getting a laptop next year. I have a 1999 Dell, Windows 2000, iTunes 6, and Netscape 7.1.

well all my boots are on my external with USB connection. I don't know if you're actually in philly but I feel really bad for you.

alternatively somebody could burn 4.7 gigs of boots onto a dvd, I would but I don't have a DVD burner, only player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom