City Of Blinding Lights back screen visuals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spstrikwerda

Babyface
Hey there, for the U2 tribute i am organizing with my band, i am looking for the back screen visuals for City Of Blinding Lights, the ones they used on the Vertigo tour. You know, the "city timelapse by night" kind of thing.

The problem is: i can't find them online. I searched on Youtube, Vimeo etc. I found a video from TribU2, a great U2 tribute band from Austria. Their back screen visuals look almost identical to the original ones. But i contacted the band, and they said they created them self.

Could anyone here please help me getting the back screen visuals from COBL? I would be happy to exchange for other material!

Thanks!
Simon-Paul

@gvox, i find your reaction a little bit dissapointing. You could also give me advice or at least say that you can't help me. That would be enough for me.

@gvox, i find your reaction a little bit dissapointing. You could also give me advice or at least say that you can't help me. That would be enough for me.

His reply was valid, :wave: reality is, we spend a ton of hours working on our own material, doing it as precise as possible to what we are looking for and use it from there. :wink: Backing tracks are something of a common element, but video material, no way, our HD video backing took way too many hours to work on to share in the forum. If your looking for 'free' video's, alias youtube fella. :applaud:

BM.

Back
Top Bottom