Where The Album HAS A Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LastEdgeOnEarth

The Fly
"Thanks For Giving Us A Great Life"

1. Afri-CA Afri-CA
2. Kneel Hewson
3. A Musical Journey
4. Song's We Wrote When We Were Teenagers
5. We're Stealing It Back
6. I Wanna Thank My Miserable Ol' Man
7. My Hero The Edge
8. Uncool
9. Oprah and W. and Wine
10. One More God Tune

bash me...I'm bored and sick of waiting.!

"Lanois Is Mixing"

"Testing Patience"

"How To Leave What You Can't Dismantle Behind The Atomic Bomb"

"Do Kids Gallop Anymore"

Between this and the awful Palin thread in B&C? Your sense of humor is atrocious. The tracks aren't funny in any way.

Between this and the awful Palin thread in B&C? Your sense of humor is atrocious. The tracks aren't funny in any way.

I figure it's a step above the average SNL skit. Which places it a step above horrendous, and several miles below humorous.

I figure it's a step above the average SNL skit. Which places it a step above horrendous, and several miles below humorous.

Andy Samberg opens his mouth, and it's automatically funnier than this thread or the Palin thread.

Other than that (and the political stuff), I agree.

Also, I would like to say that the Palin thread was worse than this, though less derivative.

The Palin thread was like passing on a gold mine and instead collecting seashells.

This is just a repeat of every fake song title we've heard for almost five years.

What's the point of this thread? We're all sick of waiting, and we all hope to hear something new early in 2009, please close this one, it's not funny at all, it's plain stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom