Post your fake album art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg omg omg.

Okay, I just found one of GaleonGirl's old photoshops. She's not here, so I'm gonna post it for her.

Are you ready?

bonolovesbonomh1.jpg

Worms would be good right now

14! More than half are not posting at all!
I love this place!
YEAH!

omg omg omg.

Okay, I just found one of GaleonGirl's old photoshops. She's not here, so I'm gonna post it for her.

Are you ready?

bonolovesbonomh1.jpg

You just managed to take away all the beauty from Paris...
in one post
Congrats.

^amazing

Just to clarify...it seems that the cover came from somewhere in orkut. The person who posted edited the post and said it. At least, I think she said that.
Again, amazing

No comments on the "secretly love it" part :wink:

Edge's face is....
there's no words (in both photos)
And now I understand Larry

Someone should show to Bono what happens when they take this long to release new stuff...

Well, that's it
Need to sleep...it's 7:00 AM here
Cheers everyone
I'll be back...

IMG%5D
Hmmm...just found this.

CAPA.jpg

IMG%5D

Not sure why people are getting so excited over this... It looks somewhat cheesy to me as well as being a little bit poorly photoshopped (the little boy is of course much too bright and the text is much too perfect to possibly look like real road markings.). Theres no way it's real. All that said though it IS quite a nice piece of work by whoever put it together...
One thing I've noticed - the text is exactly the same format as that on the U2Spain "minisite" that everyone was getting so excited about a few weeks back - not the same font but the same layout of words with ONTHE joined to create the stepped effect. Signifigant? I don't know... Maybe one hoax leads to another...

The Evita and the Brokeback Mountain one cracked me up so badly, I'm glad I'm all alone in my office today. :uhoh:

BRILLIANT stuff! :up:

Nothing beats this one for me:
BrokebackMountainU2copy.jpg

No idea who made it, but I almost had it made into a real poster for a friend of mine one Christmas.

Tuwie made that I think. She has that Edge pic as an avatar for ages!

And I agree it's the best photoshop I've ever seen. :wink:

This thread is starting to become more and more amusing!

Not sure why people are getting so excited over this... It looks somewhat cheesy to me as well as being a little bit poorly photoshopped (the little boy is of course much too bright and the text is much too perfect to possibly look like real road markings.). Theres no way it's real. All that said though it IS quite a nice piece of work by whoever put it together...
One thing I've noticed - the text is exactly the same format as that on the U2Spain "minisite" that everyone was getting so excited about a few weeks back - not the same font but the same layout of words with ONTHE joined to create the stepped effect. Signifigant? I don't know... Maybe one hoax leads to another...
Yeah, I pretty much ripped it to shreds a couple pages back. There's absolutely no evidence pointing to it being real.

Yeah, I pretty much ripped it to shreds a couple pages back. There's absolutely no evidence pointing to it being real.

Definately not real, but it obviously took a LOT of time making that! Impressive. Bit of a pity he used the Elevation font, while U2 have used a different font for each album in the past.

Tuwie made that I think. She has that Edge pic as an avatar for ages!

And I agree it's the best photoshop I've ever seen. :wink:

This thread is starting to become more and more amusing!

That Brokeback one is cut off at the top (I have a smaller version where you can still see Edge's cowboy hat) I haven't seen this bigger one in full for awhile now and can't find it anymore. :shifty:

That Brokeback one is cut off at the top (I have a smaller version where you can still see Edge's cowboy hat) I haven't seen this bigger one in full for awhile now and can't find it anymore. :shifty:

Hm I already thought something was up with that. You're right.
:wink:

brokebackmountainu2copybp3.jpg

I thought it was. I used to have the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom