Of the remaining beach clips, which is your favorite?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't even know which is which, but I like the "All my life I've been waiting for..." one, whichever number it is. That one is going to be a hit. I'm sure they'll make it even better before it's released. :yes:

You can find them at the top of the list in this project

http://www.save file.com/projects/1083272

They were recorded by a fan outside Bono & Edge's beach houses in France while they worked on new songs. Window in the Skies was the result of one of them. We're still waiting to find out if we'll ever hear the others again.

A sound-thief! A stealer of noise! A scoundrel with no scruples!
So how do i get to hear them?
:eyebrow: :eyebrow:
I wonder what Bono and Edge would have done if they collared the guy?

Thanks for the explanation by the way.

I think Bono and Edge and Adam and Larry probably knew they were out there. There was a group of people recording, you can hear the surf pounding on the sand hence the term "beach clips", and the group that was recording don't sound like they were very subtle about it.

Praise those beach clippers! Giving us Interferencers fuel for our obssession. :drool:

You're welcome reptile. You can hear them by downloading them to your computer. As long as you have a music program on your computer... take the space out between save and file in that link and it will take you to them.

And it is so true FitzChivalry... :drool: :lol:

I will listen to these :)

OMG I listened to 402 twice now and already love it!

I remember the beach clips. But cannot seem to have heard any off these.. Were they all released before the album or at a later time?

Last edited:
Beach Clips

Just re listened to the beach clips for the first time in several months and have to say the two songs are both simply awesome! i really hope they are both on the new album!

Ok so I dont necessarily think the OP meant to 'trick' anyone here.

It's not like the title says "zOmg you guys NEW beach clipz!!"

He's simply commenting on [yes a rather old topic] how he feels about the beach clips. Perhaps I can merge this thread let me go see what I can dig up.

Sicy said:
Ok so I dont necessarily think the OP meant to 'trick' anyone here.

It's not like the title says "zOmg you guys NEW beach clipz!!"

He's simply commenting on [yes a rather old topic] how he feels about the beach clips. Perhaps I can merge this thread let me go see what I can dig up.

hmmm....REALLY?!

OP makes an entire new thread, entitled "Beach Clips" ???? Just...."Beach Clips" ???? And they're recording in France....near the beach....and the title is "Beach Clips"?????

Ok sry I'm done :rant:

Snuffleupagus said:
Sorry I'm late, is there somewhere i can get these?

Yes there is. I'm currently trying to reupload some of the files missing in my project but I'm having some difficulties to finish the task at the moment.
When it's done; Am I allowed to share the link on here in public or do I have to ask for Snuffleupagus' e-mail adress?

even though i like "All My Life", it's just too Bon Jovi for me. i would rather U2 not finish that song.

Back
Top Bottom