NLiveOTH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

monke

The Fly
I was thinking it would be a good idea to have every live performance of the new album in a single thread, not so much for comment, but for easy find, dont know if it should be a sticky or not, i would start, but im not sure about how to post youtube videos, so if anyone would do me the honor of starting.

(doesnt have to be just live songs, any videos of interviews, promos, etc)

I made a thread about this before but can't find it right now:

Is it possible to summarize the UPCOMING promo tour dates (date, location) in a separate thread so that everyone knows when U2 will be playing and where? I saw a couple of scattered threads about the promo tour in the tour forum, but a separate thread with a list of these dates would be great and very much appreciated. I've kind of lost track about when they will play promo gigs in the US and where exactly these will take place.

Thanks.

I made a thread about this before but can't find it right now:

Is it possible to summarize the UPCOMING promo tour dates (date, location) in a separate thread so that everyone knows when U2 will be playing and where? I saw a couple of scattered threads about the promo tour in the tour forum, but a separate thread with a list of these dates would be great and very much appreciated. I've kind of lost track about when they will play promo gigs in the US and where exactly these will take place.

Thanks.

U2gigs.com - U2 tour 2009 news, pictures, reviews

Back
Top Bottom