Found Possible Album Leak [FAKE]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... chech if the tracker is not Dennis Stalker or something else strange... there's a chance you're just wasting your time

when you guys get this do us a favor and let us know if it's legit or not.....whoa, imagine if this was a legit leak...:ohmy:

:faint:

I'm not gonna download it, i've got slow internet.

Interesting to see if it is real, I doubt it though.

w00t! Virus time!

Giving it a shot, but there's no way this is legit. Any time it includes a file telling you how to open it, there's always a catch.

I don't have any seeders.

EDIT: nvm. Downloading now. Thank God I'm on Linux so this won't screw up my computer.

Hmmmm.. and when it's a legit leak, normally all torrent sites have it within an hour when it's something coming from a famous artist.

:hmm:

I guess they didn't know what the actual titles were...

01 - No Line On The Horizon - Breathe
02 - No Line On The Horizon - Cedars of Lebanon
03 - No Line On The Horizon - Crazy Tonight
04 - No Line On The Horizon - Every Breaking Wave
05 - No Line On The Horizon - Get Your Boots On Get on Your Boots
06 - No Line On The Horizon - Magnificent
07 - No Line On The Horizon - Moment of Surrender
08 - No Line On The Horizon - No Line on the Horizon
09 - No Line On The Horizon - Stand Up Stand Up Comedy
10 - No Line On The Horizon - Tripoli
11 - No Line On The Horizon - Unknown Caller
12 - No Line On The Horizon - Winter

He joined today and has only 1 upload......probably fake....or a virus....but I'll be the monkey that tries it hell. This computer is shot anyway and I'm buying a new one this weekend....so it's worth the try.

the Moment of Surrender file is smaller than Magnificent, and NLotH is bigger than most of other tracks, so unless we've been seriously misinformed on the length of these tracks, it's probably fake. but still worth trying.

I'm thinking this is not legit. The info file consists of two and a half pages worth of pound symbols, probably with macros that my computer is (thank God) not processing.

I'm feeling guilty about doing this.

Man, this is gonna take 2 days to download.....sheesh, I hope if someone else is downloading it it'll be much quicker.

It's impossible that a "long album" in 320kbps has only 71Mb.
That would means that, at most, the album has 35 min.

I'm thinking this is not legit. The info file consists of two and a half pages worth of pound symbols, probably with macros that my computer is (thank God) not processing.

I'm feeling guilty about doing this.

Where do go to find the info file? I'm a newbie with torrents so I didn't even know you could see anything until it's completed.

And by the way, if you are skeptical, stop the download and let me with the shitty computer do it. I'd hate for something to happen to anyone's computer because of a possible leak that's probably fake.

Where do go to find the info file? I'm a newbie with torrents so I didn't even know you could see anything until it's completed.

And by the way, if you are skeptical, stop the download and let me with the shitty computer do it. I'd hate for something to happen to anyone's computer because of a possible leak that's probably fake.

I'm running Ubuntu Linux, so this torrent won't affect me, no matter how virus-ridden it is. But the info file downloaded almost immediately for me, to 100% - it's the doc file. The encoding was weird, though, so I might try loading it up with a different encoding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom