Deciphering Yesterdays News...(What It Really Means)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guys who really cares about U2 releasing No Line on the Horizon? Come on what we all really want to hear is So(u)lar; I say we petition U2 to give up on No Line and just release the original So(u)lar. And then they can release No Line on schedule in 3000 :) That works for so all right?

This isn't the time for Solar. According to Bono's latest statement, it's more the time for Lunar. Or did I miss him saying Edge cut off a slice from the sun?
I mean come on, Edge IS the sun.

Guys who really cares about U2 releasing No Line on the Horizon? Come on what we all really want to hear is So(u)lar; I say we petition U2 to give up on No Line and just release the original So(u)lar. And then they can release No Line on schedule in 3000 :) That works for so all right?

Why, John, 3,000 is the next millennium. Don't you know that a human can NOT live that long?? A millennium is 1000 whole years John. Do you know anyone that old? I didn't think so.

First off...I'd just like to say that I do find this thread humorous...

but when people say shit like "sad thing is, It's not far from the truth," or "it's sad but probably true," or "unfortunately you're probably right," I just want to fucking vomit.

It's not true and it's not close to the truth, in reality.

Why, John, 3,000 is the next millennium. Don't you know that a human can NOT live that long?? A millennium is 1000 whole years John. Do you know anyone that old? I didn't think so.

Are you saying Bono can't live to be a 1,000? But Bono can do anything :sad:

It's not true and it's not close to the truth, in reality.

How do you know? Are you an insider? How can you possibly know? Really? How? I'd like to know how you can be so certain. Do you have a link which negates all of these claims? If so, it's time to post it. But really, how can you possibly know? You're not Larry, are you?

What about the Jewish year of 5627.

Bono and the boys might get the album finished by the year 6000.

Surely Judaism is the purer religion.

Given the Christians stole the Jewish God.

Did I tell anyone I just bought a new 70 inch big screen HD TV, Just watching the Vertigo DVD now. Bono is coming through my screen.

Hello, hello....

If it weren't for Rob or those others I've replied to, this would be the dumbest post in this thread.

I think you might get third at the moment. Keep trying, I'm sure you have plenty more where this came from.

:lol::up:

The Bono quote on edge is so cheesy, even for his standards lol.

Bono unfortunately does cheese very well.

Perhaps the best ever.

That is why a lot of non-U2 fans can only do him in short bursts and no more.

Of about 5 seconds.

He also mentions that the recording with Maracas, was the first time the band have worked with Maracas in open air: ‘On that track you can hear the sound of a Adam swallowing a sandwich in the room next to the studio - it’s beautiful.’

That's my favorite!

I swear, Bono is aware of the heat he gets from this site for his statements on The Edge and he constructed that last one simply so he could sit on his computer and watch this board go crazy over it. It's the best one yet.

"he won't stop until he has a slice of the moon!"

That's classic. He did that on purpose.

Bono sits at his desk and is online on Interference 24/7.

He is omni-present on this site.

Bono is Bono and he will never change.

A stubbon old fool.

But who is more foolish?

The fool or the fool who follows the fool?

Back
Top Bottom