tuf bono respect

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll only accept this Google result if it's from 1984-85.
new-coke-11.jpg

Incidentally, tuf bono in the first panel of the Raygun cartoon looks so content clutching that can of beer. It makes me laugh muchly.
I was thinking this very thing.

Bono and Robert are racing their hearses with much speed, but bono is winning. This angers Robert, so, he pushes a button producing a giant mace from the top of his hearse.

tuf bono is doomed.

And the poor mouse is holding on for dear life...

HEY KIDS!

Now you can respect tuf bono EVERYTIME YOU POST (if you weren't doing so already, which you should have been)!

Yes, that's right!

Four of the seven moments that have happened in the tuf bono Hi-larious Comix! are now available as badly compressed avatars!

"Holy fucking shit, this is exactly what I wanted!" - Billy, age 6.

hi-larious1.jpg

hi-larious4.jpg

hi-larious3.jpg

hi-larious2.jpg

HEY KIDS!

Now you can respect tuf bono EVERYTIME YOU POST (if you weren't doing so already, which you should have been)!

Yes, that's right!

Four of the seven moments that have happened in the tuf bono Hi-larious Comix! are now available as badly compressed avatars!

hi-larious1.jpg

hi-larious4.jpg

hi-larious3.jpg

hi-larious2.jpg

I'm so sorry robert.

HEY KIDS!

Yes, that's right!

hi-larious1.jpg

hi-larious4.jpg

hi-larious3.jpg

hi-larious2.jpg
There are no words for how much respect I have for this.

Ladies. Respectablemen. Welcome to respectable tuf bono rpg.

tuf bono awoke in a stupor, sprawled across a red couch. Red because it was originally red or red from pinot noir, he didn't know. His dinner jacket was smeared with pizza stains. Indeed, half a slice of pizza poked from a pocket. A small woodland creature gnawed at it, oblivious to its impending fate as tuf bono's breakfast. Beer cans were piled about tuf bono's feet. Much to his horror, his leather trousers were no longer tucked into his boots. He jerked upright, flinging the small woodland creature into the air. In a single action, he snatched the woodland creature and flung it down his throat before tucking his trousers back into his boots. Now he looked respectable. Now he could do a great jog. He finished the slice of pizza in his pocket and got up.

A velociraptor across the room stared at him. tuf bono wasn't sure why it was there, or what it was doing perched atop a sculpture of tuf bono's head. It just was. tuf bono knew this was significant and that he was wanted somewhere. What was important was The Story. Instead, he was needed in A Story. This is A Story. tuf bono and the velociraptor respected each other, and went to find A Story. The scent of indefinite articles was strong.

Days passed. The author was a bit lazy here. Eating, sleeping, and voting in Survivor tournaments took up far too much time. The scent of indefinite articles had faded a bit.

tuf bono finally arrived at the setting of A Story. It was a studio. A castle. tuf bono was a bit hungover and he wasn't quite sure when Hanover Quay had become so ... brickish and ancient, but he figured maybe his wife or the velociraptor had decided to redecorate. Inside, tuf edge was being atmospheric on the guitar. Adam was noodling on the bass. Brian Eno sat at an array of dials. tuf bono wondered if any of them would warm up the woodland creature kebab he had in his pocket.

"i'm here to star in this A Story!" proclaimed tuf bono enthusiastically. "what fair damsel am i seducing today?"

"Respect to you, tuf bono, but we don't really need you today," replied Brian Eno.

"Yeah," said Adam. "It's the 4th of July. Shouldn't you go drink-"

"OH SHIT WHAT WHY DID NONE OF YOU GUYS REMIND ME WHAT DAY IT IS. I HAVE A YANKEE BREWERY TO DRINK," EXCLAIMED TUF BONO URGENTLY.

tuf bono hurried out of the studio. tuf edge put down his guitar, contemplated what had just happened, and ate a leek. Baldrick offered him a turnip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom