They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ow.Long time no post this::D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Been a while since I had a chance to weigh in, but I am with Eden and Zooey and everyone else that insists this should be on every page!!!

I'm amused by those that think this is new and unusual behavior for Larry... I haven't had much time to spend online lately, but the next MoobDay will be of Larry the cut-up (aka jokester, one playing jokes, finding fun, etc.). We've done it before, but maybe it's been awhile.

:lol::love::drool:

I am loving everyone's pictures of the tour so far, thank you for sharing!!

:heart:

:heart: to bonocomet, you're the best, sweetheart!!:applaud:

Been a while since I had a chance to weigh in, but I am with Eden and Zooey and everyone else that insists this should be on every page!!!

I'm amused by those that think this is new and unusual behavior for Larry... I haven't had much time to spend online lately, but the next MoobDay will be of Larry the cut-up (aka jokester, one playing jokes, finding fun, etc.). We've done it before, but maybe it's been awhile.

:lol::love::drool:

I am loving everyone's pictures of the tour so far, thank you for sharing!!

:heart:

:heart: to bonocomet, you're the best, sweetheart!!:applaud:

Aww thanks!
blush2.gif

I foward to seeing Larry as jokester Moobday thread :D

WHe U2 were on that truck to go through Manhattan into Brooklyn for their MTV show, Larry was being interviewed. He was sort of cracking with a smile oin his face saying this was one of the coolest things they had done for a while! :D

there is no setlist party thread yet (I don't wanna start it cus I don't hang out there much and I won't have time tonight) BUT Ultraviolet will be in the set, if Bono speaks truth :lol:
(proof in this clip @1.25)

oh and Edge is sooo cool with his lookalile and funny, he tries to sneak off with someone's camera (@5.01 mark and following), the smile on his face :cute:

YouTube - U2 in Moscow! (встреча группы у Ritz-Carlton)

and BTW I guess the setlist party starts early tonight as it is already almost 6 pm in Moscow, so only about 3 more hours....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom