Scrapbook for Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, something like this but it´s not finished!!!!
Sorry for the Netherlands but I´m still waiting for your countries to know where I shall draw it :wave:
beznzvu1rx.jpg

SO BEAUTIFUL!:heart:

^ Beautiful, indeed!
You're very talented, zoobaby :applaud:
I hope he gets to see it. He's gonna LOVE it :D

Btw, I have a question for U2fan6313: Do we have to send you our message for Bono as soon as possible (so that you can start organizing the scrapbook) or will you tell us when to send them? :hmm:

^ Beautiful, indeed!
You're very talented, zoobaby :applaud:
I hope he gets to see it. He's gonna LOVE it :D

Btw, I have a question for U2fan6313: Do we have to send you our message for Bono as soon as possible (so that you can start organizing the scrapbook) or will you tell us when to send them? :hmm:

To be honest, I don't really know. :reject: I never had any solid plans for it - I just wanted to see who would be interested in my rough idea. It seems though that there is a number of people who want to be involved so I will do my best to go through with it. :) If you have something for the scrapbook, just post it on here as soon as possible (or send it to me - whatever works best for you). Once I start...I guess I'll see how time consuming it is and come up with a deadline.

To be honest, I don't really know. :reject: I never had any solid plans for it - I just wanted to see who would be interested in my rough idea. It seems though that there is a number of people who want to be involved so I will do my best to go through with it. :) If you have something for the scrapbook, just post it on here as soon as possible (or send it to me - whatever works best for you). Once I start...I guess I'll see how time consuming it is and come up with a deadline.

First off: where did you find that picture for your avatar? Cause...wow! :heart::faint:

Second: What a brilliant idea! I was actually thinking of this as well but you beat me to it and I'm sure you have more connections than I do. :sexywink::hug:

Third: I would LOVE to contribute! Is there a deadline? Cause I work like crazy and I have Weds off and I have to go to my father in law's house to wax my car and I'm sure we all know how long that can take. :crack: If you give me a couple days I will whip up a few things. I paint and draw and I have some photoshop stuff in my head as well. :D

Great drawing zoobaby!!!

I will try to do something this week.. but am going to be busy coz damn exams start next week :(

Great drawing zoobaby!!!

I will try to do something this week.. but am going to be busy coz damn exams start next week :(

I have exams too :huh: I ought to learn but I can´t stop thinking about our Bono :sad:
And BTW I hope you will use your drawing with the heart hugging Bono for the scrapbook. I LOVE it sooo much!!! :heart::heart::wave::hug:

Yeah, I agree! You should use the heart hugging Bono if want to! It's amazing! :) :heart:

So - news announced about Bono this morning. Now I have to go through with this scrapbook...
"Paul McGuinness said, 'Our biggest and I believe best tour has been interrupted and we're all devastated. For a performer who lives to be on stage, this is more than a blow. He feels robbed of the chance to do what he does best and feels like he has badly let down the band and their audience. Which is of course nonsense. His concerns about more than a million ticket buyers whose plans have been turned upside down, we all share, but the most important thing right now is that Bono make a full recovery."

Let's let him know we all love him and that he didn't let us down - not at all. We just want him to get better! :hug:

First off: where did you find that picture for your avatar? Cause...wow! :heart::faint:

Second: What a brilliant idea! I was actually thinking of this as well but you beat me to it and I'm sure you have more connections than I do. :sexywink::hug:

Third: I would LOVE to contribute! Is there a deadline? Cause I work like crazy and I have Weds off and I have to go to my father in law's house to wax my car and I'm sure we all know how long that can take. :crack: If you give me a couple days I will whip up a few things. I paint and draw and I have some photoshop stuff in my head as well. :D

I can help you with #1 :reject: Becuase its a collectible.
bonovertigoshootcup-1.jpg

Third: I would LOVE to contribute! Is there a deadline? Cause I work like crazy and I have Weds off and I have to go to my father in law's house to wax my car and I'm sure we all know how long that can take. If you give me a couple days I will whip up a few things. I paint and draw and I have some photoshop stuff in my head as well.

First one was answered for me - thanks domo-kun!
Second: Thank you. I don't know about all those connections:reject:, but hopefully things will work out and Bono will get his scrapbook. :)
Third: There is no deadline yet. I'm going to go out today and buy the book and start working on it. Once I see how long it will take, I'll post a deadline. But don't worry, you certainly have a number of days to create something!

I have another one. Finished last night
dshyfj.jpg

WOW.... - so amazing!

Thank you everyone for your compliments :wave::hug: I´ve been trying to get out the best of me, but it´s still nothing compared to what I feel about Bono :heart::heart::heart:

Wow, this all is really a lovely idea...So nice... I'm sure Bono will be very touched and happy to get this.
Do you have someone who can give the scrapbook to the band?

I like this idea. I'll definitely contribute.
zoobaby you rock. those are awesome!

Wow, this all is really a lovely idea...So nice... I'm sure Bono will be very touched and happy to get this.
Do you have someone who can give the scrapbook to the band?

Thanks! :D I have two choices: mail the scrapbook to Principle Management or mail it to a friend in Dublin who would deliver it to PM's mail drop. Either way - there's no guarantee that Bono will get it. But...he might!

Yeah, I agree! You should use the heart hugging Bono if want to! It's amazing! :) :heart:

Well, I think I will make a better version of that one... coz I did that one pretty fast, so now I'll refine a newer version for our B :) :heart: Any tips??

Thanks! :D I have two choices: mail the scrapbook to Principle Management or mail it to a friend in Dublin who would deliver it to PM's mail drop. Either way - there's no guarantee that Bono will get it. But...he might!

Oops, I thought that maybe your dublin person would drop it off in Bono's mailbox :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh: heheheh! :reject:

And thank you for posting that picture! :hug:

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE those drawings! they're GORGEOUS! Do you go to school for art?

And as soon as I get home from work tonight I'm whipping out my sketch pad! ((Which I haven't done in awhile so thank you so much for the inspiration!)) And I feel so bad for Bono right now. :( He shouldn't feel like he's letting us down. Silly, man. He's got such a big heart.

Anyone have a particular song you would like me to use for my drawings? I might make a few of them. Particular song lyrics or quotes just let me know. :D

Well, I think I will make a better version of that one... coz I did that one pretty fast, so now I'll refine a newer version for our B :) :heart: Any tips??

I think your drawing is perfect! Really! :heart:
BTW the original is always the best!! :wave::hug:

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE those drawings! they're GORGEOUS! Do you go to school for art?

Noo, I don´t. The love for Bono brings out it all of me :D:wave:

hmmm couldn´t he deliver it to Bono´s mail drop? it would be surer, wouldn´t it? :hmm::hyper:

I think your drawing is perfect! Really!
BTW the original is always the best!!

:heart: I love that! It's beautiful!

Noo, I don´t. The love for Bono brings out it all of me :D:wave:

Ah, yes, I'm the same way. Well I went to college for a little bit for graphic design. I've been surrounded by art my whole life, though. But a lot of my paintings and such come from inspiration from their songs. You're a terrific artist!

Hey U2fan6313, I made this:

getwellsoonbono.jpg

That's so cute and very unique! I love it! Good Job, Gabi!

hmmm couldn´t he deliver it to Bono´s mail drop? it would be surer, wouldn´t it? :hmm::hyper:

:hmm: :D

Back
Top Bottom