Request: Joshua Tree Single Cover Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popmartlemon93

Refugee
Hey guys! :wave:

I've been looking around, but I can't seem to find any decent quality/sized pictures that were on the covers of the singles released from the Joshua tree.
I've seen 4 small ones, each with a member of the band on, and the name of the song. I need them to be of a decent size, because I'm planning on painting them as a set.

If anyone could help me out by posting them, or directing me to a thread (because my eyes are useless lol) I'd appreciate it! :D

(I hope I've managed to articluate what pics Im looking for! hehe)

Still_havent_found_what_Im_lookingf.jpg

withorwithoutyousinglecoveru2-1.jpg

U2-Where-The-Streets-435802.jpg

onetreehillsinglecoveru2-1.jpg

These are the best I could find. . .

I have the actual 7'' singles of With or without you and In God's Country and could scan them, front as well as back, for you if you want? And trust me, I have a really good scanner! :D

I have the actual 7'' singles of With or without you and In God's Country and could scan them, front as well as back, for you if you want? And trust me, I have a really good scanner! :D

Oh yeah that would be lovely if it isnt too much trouble :cute:

^^ - yeah I did draw it, thank you ;)
And I'll be sure to post the finished ones in the fan art thread , dont worry :wink:

O, it's the same pic of Bono...wonder why?

Because that picture WAS to be the cover for Red Hill Mining Town, which was to be the 2nd single. (Per Steve Averill of Four5One)

That picture was later used for the In Gods Country single and the One Tree Hill single.

One Tree Hill was released in Australia and New Zealand instead of In Gods Country - most likely due to One Tree Hill being about... well... One Tree Hill.

=O)

Oops just goes to show how tired I was last night coz this morning looking through my collection, I realized that I also have the I still haven't found what I'm looking for 7'' single and the Streets 7'' single too! :doh: So I'm starting off with the 'Still haven't found' single....

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

In Gods country

IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

Scanning the other two singles as I type! :wink:

Im probably gonna use charcoal/graphite instead now...

There are some bits that are gonna be too fiddly for me to paint - Im more comfortable with pencils any day :D

Back
Top Bottom