Pictures of Ann

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Milly

The Fly
:wave:

I don't know if there is a thread on this, but I was wondering if there might be a chance to post pics of the elusive Ann, significant other of Larry. The only photos I've really seen of her are the ones taken at the Oscars and the ones I saw weren't of great quality. So if anyone has some pics and they are willing to post then mucho gracias in advance.

Well, the ones I've seen of her are pavarotti pictures and Larry is none too happy to see said paparazzi in them. I doubt there's fan pictures of her, but perhaps the ones from Cannes for the U23D premiere might be allowed? Not sure.

There's a bunch from the Mission Impossible premiere in 1997... and some others which aren't paparazzi-ish.

MI premiere

7a54a5a4.jpg

9f4c2641.jpg

bf8aff12.jpg

larryandann6.jpg

mipremiere1.jpg

she seems like a quiet, modest lady... I like her. I mean I hate her, of course, but I like her... ;)

I got one somewhere. In Hawaii I was on the outside part of the ellipse and she was sitting in front of me in between the barrier withh a few of the kids wearing a fur jacket haha.
lemme pull it up.

I got one somewhere. In Hawaii I was on the outside part of the ellipse and she was sitting in front of me in between the barrier withh a few of the kids wearing a fur jacket haha.
lemme pull it up.

do pull it up, please. :)

I think it's great how Ann has been able to keep her and the children's life so private., along with Larry of course. I was also really amazed to read in U2 by U2 that her and Larry have been together since their first year at Mt. Temple. I'm not exactly sure what age that would be, I'm guessing 14 or 15.

Second all opinions expressed- Ann does seem like a really kind person, and it's great that they've been together for such a long time. Brings a lot of balance for the kids I bet that they're both trying to keep their lives normal.

Thanks for the pics :hug: excellent quality,:up::up: get to finally see clearly what Ann looks like.

Reggo: any chance you might be able to send me pics via PM? Thanks!

Second all opinions expressed- Ann does seem like a really kind person, and it's great that they've been together for such a long time. Brings a lot of balance for the kids I bet that they're both trying to keep their lives normal.

Thanks for the pics :hug: excellent quality,:up::up: get to finally see clearly what Ann looks like.

Reggo: any chance you might be able to send me pics via PM? Thanks!

The one I could send you has already been posted, actually.

I'd like to see some more! She's a really beautiful woman!
On a french blog, some Larry's fans called her "the ostrich"!:madwife:
She's not an ostich! She's beautiful, as well as as Lawrence is!

it was so funny. the little girl, Ava is it? Was watching me during the show probably because i was going so crazy and she smiled at me. it was adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom