MOOBDay - Captions . . .#2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Live8.jpg

Larry is in time-out because he called Bono "Yoko" in front of Sir Paul.

:lmao:

61wh3.jpg

:larry:: That's RIGHT, my loyal subjects! Henceforth, EVERY Monday shall be known far and wide as MOOBday. It shall be a day of celebration for fangirls everywhere! And there shall be much rejoicing. And thou shalt only post pictures of Bono on Wednesday and only if he's wearing those lame-arse sandals!

OR
61wh3.jpg

:bono:: (from the ground) Larry! What in the world are you doing on my balcony?!?!
:larry:: I'll tell you where your hotel key is only if you promise never to hit my cymbal with your mic again!

ElevationLarryCCp8.jpg

:larry:: Is that guy's hair better than mine?! DAMNIT! Why isn't there some sort of screening process for the blokes in the front row. If only Edge'd let me stop in the hair wax shop on our way here. :angry:

61wh3.jpg

:larry:: That's RIGHT, my loyal subjects! Henceforth, EVERY Monday shall be known far and wide as MOOBday. It shall be a day of celebration for fangirls everywhere! And there shall be much rejoicing. And thou shalt only post pictures of Bono on Wednesday and only if he's wearing those lame-arse sandals!

:lmao:

Great captions, Zooey! :applaud:

QUOTE=abelives;5569891]
zootv929.jpg

:larry:: Could somebody . . . give me . . .a push?[/QUOTE]

:love: never seen this one before.
are there any more of that?
:wave:

QUOTE=abelives;5569891]
zootv929.jpg

:larry:: Could somebody . . . give me . . .a push?

:love: never seen this one before.
are there any more of that?
:wave:[/QUOTE]

You have to ask MullenGirl. I stole it from her. :D

I want to know if someone knows the date of that show. Curious to know the backstory. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom