Miscellaneous Picture Mix #26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, posted this in the old thread!!!!! Doh!

scan0021.jpg

I :heart: my newspaper!! :love:

Not only does it have one of our favourite Irishmen in it today, but also 'the finger'!!!!

:lol: It's almost like a mixed message.....do you listen to the words or watch for the finger!!!

Carek1230 said:
I :heart: the pics of Bono lying down on the stage!

I photoshopped myself out of them so everyone wouldn't get jealous....:lmao:

One can dream, can't she?:yes:

what about this one ?
002aa3b.jpg

I'm looking through my zoo file , I think I've seen the pic with the missing cig .

That one is on the previous page, there are 3 more I know of too...

This one's cropped... I have the full pic somewhere

bonoflysmile.jpg

Looks like we got them all here now... :D
Pic with the missing cig? Which one? I know the one Bonofox posted has the cig edited out or maybe he just dropped it :lol: but he has it in the poster hcb posted recently... you mean that one?

:hmm: and as long as we're posting the Fly pics that were taken in LA in '92, here are the others

bonocarla19921smfix.jpg

bonozoocarshades.jpg

bonozoocarsmoke.jpg

These were probably taken the same day as the others... same outfit, same look, same photographer...

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
:hmm: and as long as we're posting the Fly pics that were taken in LA in '92, here are the others

bonocarla19921smfix.jpg

bonozoocarshades.jpg

bonozoocarsmoke.jpg

These were probably taken the same day as the others... same outfit, same look, same photographer...

one more

bonopeacecar.jpg

bonocomet said:

bonocarla19921smfix.jpg

bonozoocarshades.jpg

bonozoocarsmoke.jpg

Fudge in a Biscuit! Just had a crappy crappy day, kids are watching the box, log in to pleba and :love: :laugh: :heart: :combust:
thanks guys for making the end of my day a very very happy one :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom