Listen Now-Haiti Mon Amour!!! Stranded"(Haiti Mon Amour) Is Already #1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2_Jackie

Refugee
iTunes Store

if you click on the album it will bring you to the tracklistings, haiti mon amour is last, and you can listen to a brief preview of it!! its sounds great to me!!

i know but Bono looked hotter than ever:love: and the song was awesome! great performance!! lol :D

Picasa Web Albums - U2Miracle.com - Hope For Hait...

Captura%20de%20pantalla%202010-01-23%20a%20las%2003.55.32.jpg

And there's more at the link above. :D

Someone else mentioned this too, but I also like that he's keeping the dark hair look. Good thing I recorded this thing, im gonna go watch the performance again! :drool::heart: lol

!!! since its been so long since U2(or part of u2) has performed live, seeing this was like falling in love with u2 all over again :) I actually liked the performance (some people didnt, I don't get why, it was for chairty, and it was great!!)

I like you Plebans, you know what good music is!! there are a bunch of complaints over at u2.com! it annoys me...i thought this song was very amazing lol

My national radio station played "Stranded" this morning just after I got up :ohmy:

I like the song :up:

I think Bono is keeping a low profile on the song, would have loved to hear more from him, but Edge is very prominent on the song.

I think it's a great song.

"Stranded"(Haiti Mon Amour) Is Already #1!!!

"Stranded" (Haiti Mon Amour) Is already Number 1 under Top Charts "Singles" on iTunes AND Number 1 in "Albums".
This is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iTunes Store

Back
Top Bottom