Leather Day - More Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You should be. That was an excellent description of Bono, I fully agree with you. The picture of him trying to get that child's attention is a perfect example of what you stated :D. I'm all for a thread showcasing that aspect of him :up:.

I love Ali's reaction in this one.

BonoAliGlass.jpg

Ya ever get the feeling that's a very common reaction for her :wink:?

Also...

My first post - I shall start as I mean to go on...

"Going down?"

I love you for that :drool:.

Angela

You should be. That was an excellent description of Bono, I fully agree with you. The picture of him trying to get that child's attention is a perfect example of what you stated :D. I'm all for a thread showcasing that aspect of him :up:.

Thank you for the support!!:hug: Bono is a bit of muse for me, and sometimes he inspires completely formulated words which make sense, instead of the initial --:drool:. Will be happy to open that thread next week!
Beware innoncent, childlike looking Bono, we're coming for you!!:lol:

As for Ali with that look of hers, that must be a classic of hers!!:lol::lol::lol:
She must be thinking "Just let him be, no one can do anything about it":tsk:

Despite Bono's knowledge about heartache, suffering, Africa and the like, even today, he still has his moments where he looks utterly captivated & amazed by what life has to offer. Me thinks it's a lovely quality to possess, that spark of innocence! :cute:
He sometimes looks "like a small child crossing an eight lane highway
On a voyage of discovery" (Stand Up Comedy) :heart:

this would be a great leather day theme :cute:

It would be my fav thread:wink::drool:

Thank you for the support!!:hug: Bono is a bit of muse for me, and sometimes he inspires completely formulated words which make sense, instead of the initial --:drool:. Will be happy to open that thread next week!
Beware innoncent, childlike looking Bono, we're coming for you!!:lol:

Same here. :) I'll try to start looking for some pics for your thread.

Back
Top Bottom