Leather Day - More Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sure here it is. I have it w/o WM somewhere, I'll look but for now:

91028154.jpg

and yes PH is an airhead. She was at the show but did not know she was at a U2 show. :doh:

Yeah she gets no points for being at a U2 show, because SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW she was at a U2 show. :huh:
Gosh, can you imagine her even attempting to sing along?!?!! I'm pretty sure she wouldn't understand half of what the lyrics mean!!:lol:

My guess, she went because of the HUMONGOUS and ONCE IN A LIFETIME event = Loads of Pavarottis & Cameras (paparazzis for those who haven't followed The Edge during a regular day!:lol:) = Publicity for the likes of her!:wink:

Yeah she gets no points for being at a U2 show, because SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW she was at a U2 show. :huh: I wouldn't exactly say she's a U2 fan.

and yes that pic is a photoshop without doubt. I have the original Bono pic. :wink:

I know this is Paris Hilton we're talking about, but...how does one not know they are at a U2 show?
Even though that pic is fake, it's still making me sick :lol:

Pish posh, she wasn't there for U2 but because the band had such a major event going on!:rolleyes:

Yeah, my thoughts exactly, I was being sarcastic. If you look at the whole folder there are a LOT of nobody-importants there for the photo op. She's definitely not the only one.

I know this is Paris Hilton we're talking about, but...how does one not know they are at a U2 show?
Even though that pic is fake, it's still making me sick :lol:

She posted on Twitter from the show something like "LOL is this a BEP show or a U2 show I don't even know."

Maybe not those exact words but close enough. She isn't very bright. :wink:

She posted on Twitter from the show something like "LOL is this a BEP show or a U2 show I don't even know."

:yuck: I saw a retweet from someone that she was there. I figured she wasn't smart enough to be a U2 fan :wink:

:madwife: And do you know how many people would've paid good money to be in her place?!! Some people are just so ungrateful or utterly blind :huh:

Ah well, we can't do anything about it, and U2 can't either

Sure here it is. I have it w/o WM somewhere, I'll look but for now:

91028154.jpg

and yes PH is an airhead. She was at the show but did not know she was at a U2 show. :doh:

here it is + a few more.

And are you serious? I mean I only knew she was at a U2 show because of those two pictures, but wow:|

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
5.jpg

4.jpg

Oh lol. I never saw that.

I was surprised how good BEP were as an opener though, I didn't expect to enjoy them :shifty:

here it is + a few more.

And are you serious? I mean I only knew she was at a U2 show because of those two pictures, but wow:|

Ah yes thanks, I have those photos somewhere too but don't have an organized system of finding something when I want it. :lol:

My kids and I actually saw her at the show. :rolleyes: only it might have been Vegas a couple days before when we saw her, I think she was at both but I can't remember now.

Despite Bono's knowledge about heartache, suffering, Africa and the like, even today, he still has his moments where he looks utterly captivated & amazed by what life has to offer. Me thinks it's a lovely quality to possess, that spark of innocence! :cute:
He sometimes looks "like a small child crossing an eight lane highway
On a voyage of discovery" (Stand Up Comedy) :heart:

Despite Bono's knowledge about heartache, suffering, Africa and the like, even today, he still has his moments where he looks utterly captivated & amazed by what life has to offer. Me thinks it's a lovely quality to possess, that spark of innocence! :cute:
He sometimes looks "like a small child crossing an eight lane highway
On a voyage of discovery" (Stand Up Comedy) :heart:

this would be a great leather day theme :cute:

Sure, we haven't had a true Leather Day in here for a while now. Just be sure to wait until you know, Leather Day. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom