Hot Friday! Give us more Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
take breathe

img_9346.jpg

Now that I have had time to review the photos so far, I think this is the best one!

I think this is pretty good too. It's in the U2tour.de set from today, try to enlarge it on your screen.

img_9034.jpg

Ahhh, shirtless Adam and Streets. Reminds me of how I first saw him -- Streets video at 4 yrs old. Stole my heart then and never gave it back. :heart:

Amazing truly amazing!!! Adam again shirtless during streets!!! I think this video will be in my top 10 forever!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaay

P.S.: i posted on my fb your warning and everyone is roflmao!!!!

OK finally got the video to play. I love how the exit sign with the arrow pointing downward appears to be right over Adam for the first part of the video LOL.

That needs screencapped. :lol:

...:shifty:

I couldn't figure out how to get a screencap from YouTube, but it had me LOLing here because I thought "yes, we KNOW he is shirtless, I see!" And bless the guy who shot that video and KNEW enough to keep the camera on center stage.

It was an amazing show! I have more pics of dripping wet half-naked Adam, but I have troubles posting them in here. I have never done that before, which might be part of the problem. If anyone can help me, I'll share them.

this show was amazing, maybe the best I've attended since 92 (and I'm very picky). Adam is the best guy of the 4, he loves being on stage so much. Smoking body by the way :lol:

My Goodness! what a show! What a sight! Adam shirtless! :drool:and where was I? Waiting patiently that they decide to coem south!!! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom