Bono's hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm referring to traditional British working class values. If you don't get your hands dirty then you're not working class, which means that secretaries aren't considered working class.

I reckon he does no housework or gardening either. Neither can he cook.

What do traditional British working class values have to do with Bono? :scratch:

You reckon, right. And how can you be so sure then? How do you know he cannot cook, and that he never does any housework or gardening when he is home?

Actually I think Bono can cook. I hear he makes a mean smoked haddock hashed browns and poached eggs.

Actually I think Bono can cook. I hear he makes a mean smoked haddock hashed browns and poached eggs

Delicious. :drool:

What do traditional British working class values have to do with Bono? :scratch:

You reckon, right. And how can you be so sure then? How do you know he cannot cook, and that he never does any housework or gardening when he is home?

Maybe he could go on Celebrity Come Dine With Me whereby he could host a 3 course meal for 4 other guests in a competition. Does anyone else have this programme outside the UK? It's the man who does the voice over who makes it. His full of snidey and witty comments.

Bono will do anything for publicity.

LOL yeah I don't think there can be any question AT ALL that Bono is an extremely hard working man. Just because he also finds the time to enjoy life too means he probably works harder than a lot of us when he is working.

I agree!! :applaud:
Heck, what he defines as "working", what he does in a single day is pretty much what I'll do in a month, a year...

Oh, the little clip you posted of Bono's hands on the first page, is utterly mesmerizing...very hypnotic!

Heck, what he defines as "working", what he does in a single day is pretty much what I'll do in a month, a year...

Oh, the little clip you posted of Bono's hands on the first page, is utterly mesmerizing...very hypnotic!

Isn't it? I can't go look at it because I know I'd get stuck watching them for like 5 minutes. A very good friend here described it nicely. :wink:

She said look at those fingers just having an orgy with themselves. :lol:

I've done my birth chart. I don't know if I believe in all that kind of stuff anymore.

That's because he's never done a hard days work in his life. He's never got his hands dirty.

I don't. This was way back when I was in college.

Bono likes to cook? Nothing wrong with that at all. It's sexy when a man cooks. At least I think so. My husband knows his way around the kitchen and he does the dishes too! 28 years and counting.

Same here. My job is easy compaired to Bono's. I don't have the stress he has.

:huh: I think we can safely say Bono's level of hygiene is 100% A-OK considering the number of hi-res close ups he's passed with flying colors.

and anyone who meets him always mentions how good he smells :drool: one day I hope to find out for myself though, just to be sure :lol:

eta: never mind, that was mentioned already...but still! :love:

I wouldn't say that about Bono. He hasn't shoplifted, punched a photographer, or appeared on Dancing With the Stars!

:applaud: and thank God for that... especially the last one!

I certainly don't think that the man is completely useless around the house. He did mention once he is not that good with tools but I believe he does his part (with other things) when he is there.. and he is very much of a hands on dad :up:

No, what I was referring to was the furure over his back injury. Even Benji said that he is the type to be offended if people weren't talking about it. He even mentioned that his people will be checking internet forums to see whether we were all discussing the incident. Back injuries are not uncommon. Does Bono think that his possible postponded back surgery was more serious than the back and leg injury that a friend of ours sustained around the same time? I don't. This women was a previous polio sufferer which has left her disabiled and probably exasberated her injury and hampered her recovery. She has had to give up work and can no longer travel by plane. Bono on the other hand looks far fitter yet he was the one who kicked up a fuss about it, not my friend.

and anyone who meets him always mentions how good he smells :drool: one day I hope to find out for myself though, just to be sure :lol:

eta: never mind, that was mentioned already...but still! :love:

I've read that too. From people who were lucky enough to meet him. The ladies would always say "he smells fantastic!" I wonder what after shave or cologne he uses. Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance. :hug:

No, what I was referring to was the furure over his back injury. Even Benji said that he is the type to be offended if people weren't talking about it. He even mentioned that his people will be checking internet forums to see whether we were all discussing the incident. Back injuries are not uncommon. Does Bono think that his possible postponded back surgery was more serious than the back and leg injury that a friend of ours sustained around the same time? I don't. This women was a previous polio sufferer which has left her disabiled and probably exasberated her injury and hampered her recovery. She has had to give up work and can no longer travel by plane. Bono on the other hand looks far fitter yet he was the one who kicked up a fuss about it, not my friend.

I can only speak for myself. But, once a back injury, always a back injury. It simply means you have to be careful, thats all. No heavy lifting is the only restriction. I won't wake up tomorrow and be crippled.

My sports related injury was simular to Bono's. Same for millions of other folks. I am able to do everything I want to. No problems with standing, sitting and moderate exercise. The back is pretty amazing as to how it can heal. Though, sometimes like in Bono's case. Surgery is necessary.

Bono seems to be doing well. As long as he takes good care of himself. He will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom