Bono to speak at Women's conference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we30.jpg

Just got an update from Zey....There were about 40 fans waiting. Bono was being driven out and he had the car stopped and he came over to tell everyone he couldn't sign anything or talk as he was (guess what) late for something....got right back in the car and left....But at least HE stopped and told them himself...Pretty cool!!

I just got up :cry:

AMAZING pictures, can't wait for more.

Thanks everyone for posting.

Is there a video of his speech available yet? Can anyone give some details what he talked about and how long he talked?

Bono looks amazing, he's getting better and better with age.

Just got an update from Zey....There were about 40 fans waiting. Bono was being driven out and he had the car stopped and he came over to tell everyone he couldn't sign anything or talk as he was (guess what) late for something....got right back in the car and left....But at least HE stopped and told them himself...Pretty cool!!

Yeah he said he was 20 minutes late already, and didnt know there would be fans waiting for him! ((Oh Bono how can yu think that??? silly man!! )). He waas so sweetto have the car stop step out and inform us of this while he humblybowed to us! i did get 2 quick pics that I'll load later...he was looking SEXY!!!!:drool:

:faint: Me dying right now!

I have never seen so many women drooling all at one time! :lol:

And believe me! he LOVED being in a room full of women ((yeah could'nt droolig over him)) be he looked SO GOOD!!!! and our row of PLEBAns went WILD!!!:love::drool::applaud:.........ok 1000's of women went wild too :lol:

The PLEBAns and I had a GREAT spot on the right hand of the stage first row of the balcony and Bono so very close, from where we were we could also see Ali and Eve in the audience ;)

Yeah, he sure looked like he enjoyed being in a room with 14.000 women. :drool:

Btw, the Women Conference website has a video gallery where they might put up videos from the events, haven't found anything with Bono there yet, but it takes me so long to load this stuff, so I might have missed something.

Awesome that he stopped to tell you guys himself. At least you got to see him and hear his speech in person.

Yeah, he sure looked like he enjoyed being in a room with 14.000 women. :drool:

Btw, the Women Conference website has a video gallery where they might put up videos from the events, haven't found anything with Bono there yet, but it takes me so long to load this stuff, so I might have missed something.

The website says Bono's video is coming soon. Can't wait to see this..I was so sad I had to go to classes today! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom