Wanted : Tiger Records

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lololabrute

Babyface
Hi!

I've been collecting u2 boots for a loooong time and I am still looking for the following titles :

SEVEN TOWERS
THE GREEN AND THE GOLD

NATIONAL BOWL

If anyone knows anyone who would be willing to sale them, let me know!

L.

Why do you care to have these titles? They are titles created at home by fans and without any value. Someone who has been collecting bootlegs for 25 years and I know who made those cd-r products tells you.

Why do you care to have these titles? They are titles created at home by fans and without any value. Someone who has been collecting bootlegs for 25 years and I know who made those cd-r products tells you.

Why i want them is my business. And if they have no value, why do you hold on to them?

In fact I don't have them, don't warm up man, I'm just giving you some help and telling you that those titles like all the cd-r products are garbage. There isn't even a cd-r bootleg in my collection. I said so, because those titles make them pay a lot of money and I laugh, if I think they were made at home by spending 1 euro! Then everyone can do what they want, I just wanted to give you some advice, but I see that it is better to do my own business. Regards

Back
Top Bottom