Vertigo Tour Shirts, Hat and Hoodie for Sale!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

animeavalanche

The Fly
Hey everyone, Ive got a few U2 shirts from the Vertigo Tour for sale, as well as a hat and a hoodie. I would love to keep all these things but theyre too big and I dont wear them much. The hoodie has 05 on the back, is black, and a size medium. The hat is black with a red V on it. I have a few shirts, varying from tour date shirts for the 3rd leg to a bullseye one with a red V on the front.
I am looking for $20 per shirt. For the hat, I guess $20? and the hoodie I would like atleast $50 (shirts were originally 35 new, hat was like 30, and hoodie was 75)

if youd like photos or more info please let me know! :)

Hey everyone, Ive got a few U2 shirts from the Vertigo Tour for sale, as well as a hat and a hoodie. I would love to keep all these things but theyre too big and I dont wear them much. The hoodie has 05 on the back, is black, and a size medium. The hat is black with a red V on it. I have a few shirts, varying from tour date shirts for the 3rd leg to a bullseye one with a red V on the front.
I am looking for $20 per shirt. For the hat, I guess $20? and the hoodie I would like atleast $50 (shirts were originally 35 new, hat was like 30, and hoodie was 75)

if youd like photos or more info please let me know! :)

Hi,
I am interested in the hoodie, would you be able to email me some pics? and if you could let me know which is the condition of it? color faded? stains? holes? u2-iwillfollow@hotmail.com
Thanks!!!

Vertigo hat

Do you still have the Vertigo hat with the red V? I'd love to purchase it if you still do. I lost mine somewhere. I feel like I lost my dog! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom