U2 Video Collection? What is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FearNDesires

Babyface
Just surfing online musicmarkets, I realised that a video CD-ROM called U2 Best Of exists. All are sold out, only one at eBay still stands there. However, I can't be sure this is real or fake. Is there anyone who has a copy? Any info?
If you take a look at that CDR, item number is 2560491262 .

I'm not a collector of official U2 material, so I've never heard of this. But, it seems to me that if it *is* legit, it is only something a collector should buy at that price. It's a VCD (the seller said so). You can easily get all those videos on the official DVDs for less than the price the seller is asking for a CDR. In fact, any person could easily make a VCD with all those videos on it if they just downloaded the mpegs of the videos.

Thanks for answering:) Actually, I checked it out and asked several sellers, collectors etc. It's officially released only in Turkey and this makes that item very rare, they all said. I really do not understand what makes these 'collectables' that expensive. However, I don't think $50 is a high value. It's my opinion of course. It's maybe because I'm a so-called collector;)

Back
Top Bottom