Miscellaneous TV Appearances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Miroslava, the Bono @ Larry King videos are great, I really like Bono on his diplomatic missions! He's one of very few celebrities whose political statements really are relevant and smart and all... I just admire him for how smart he gets his point across! So thanks again!

Trouble clicking on the links

I have clicked on these links fore the show. But I keep getting the page youre looking fore is not there. Can someone tell me why this is happeing to me? Iam very interstead in watching these. I know sometimes whene there old links they dont work any more. But I though these ones where new.

eriekittym

Re: Trouble clicking on the links

eriekittym said:
I have clicked on these links fore the show. But I keep getting the page youre looking fore is not there. Can someone tell me why this is happeing to me? Iam very interstead in watching these. I know sometimes whene there old links they dont work any more. But I though these ones where new.

eriekittym

substitute the ysi for you send it without the spaces :wink:

Re: Re: Trouble clicking on the links

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! It was driving me crazy trying to figure out why it would not work. Thanks again I appcaite it. Cant waite to watch theme now.

eriekittym

threwabrick said:

substitute the ysi for you send it without the spaces :wink:

Just an FYI - I have one more DVD spot available.

See my post on previous page for details.

Bingo

beli said:
Just a question. I have viewed a few of these interviews. There seems to be a pattern for interview partners:

Bono and Edge
Bono and Larry
Edge and Adam

Is there any footage of interviews of

Adam and Bono
Larry and Edge

please? Even if no one has it, just what its called etc, and I can go on a hunt for it.

Thanks.

Just noticed one! There's some interview footage of Edge and Larry in the VH1 Legends TV special.

Thank you guys for the Mofo @ EMA Segment and the MTV News! I will upload the Miracle Drug performance from CD:UK if anyone is interested (I know my clips are not nearly as rare as Miroslava's and the ones of some others here, but I'm asuming there are also some people, who do not have anything and everything in their collection already!) :wink:

Edit: Here it is: "Miracle Drug", performed live at CD:UK TV-Show
http://s16.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=3DWF5N8O5ZB892U6JFKBOVVB4I

Please let me know if you download just for me to know if anyone was interested in this re-posted(?) file!

Last edited:
Didn't the link that threwabrick post for you worked for you? I know you had initials problem with the codec... didn't get it to run? :(

By the way, thanks to everyone posting links :wink: :wink: :wink:

U2Girl1978, Did you download the VLC Media Player like I suggested? It's a free download, doesn't take much space at all and will play nearly every file type there is. I was also having codec problems on my old PC and once I dled VLC I had no problems at all. You just drag the file you want to watch into the player and it starts...Voila! :applaud:

threwabrick said:
U2Girl1978, Did you download the VLC Media Player like I suggested? It's a free download, doesn't take much space at all and will play nearly every file type there is. I was also having codec problems on my old PC and once I dled VLC I had no problems at all. You just drag the file you want to watch into the player and it starts...Voila! :applaud:

I did...but it still doesn't work.

U2Girl1978 said:

I did...but it still doesn't work.

Are you dragging and dropping or double clicking on the file? Unless you have the file associated with the VLC player, double clicking won't work. I just tried it on 3 different computers and the drag & drop method worked fine.

Bono On Oprha

Does anyone have this? Its just that I never got to see it. And I was woundring if anyone had it? Or could put it up here forre download. Beacuse I woud really appcaite it. Also I have really been enjoying this therad very much. I think its great that right now we have this therad going here. Thank you.

My email is eriecat@earthlink.net

eriekittym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom