DVD B&P Request from a U.S. serviceman overseas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimbohoward69

The Fly
It's been a while since I've posted on Interference but I wanted to know if I could ask a "favor" of y'all:

I'm in the U.S. Air Force and am deployed to the country of Turkey until September of this year. We occasionally head down to Iraq for two week stints but thankfully most of my time is spent here.

Just so you know, I have a good amount of the DVD's that have been offered up for trade here over the years. However, when you get deployed, you're more than likely to take the least amount of "material" that's needed to make moving easier.

At any rate, I now have access to a DVD player and would love to get "copies" of the DVD's that I left back home. For this, I'd be willing to offer a 2:1 ratio of blank disc to burned disc. Obviously I have access to the internet so whatever the determined ratio is, I would have the blanks sent to your home address. What I'd love (and miss the most) are:

1/21/81 - Queens University, Belfast
5/15/81 - California Hall, San Francisco
5/30/83 - US Festival, California
6/15/86 - Giants Stadium show (w/Police)
7/4/87 - Hippodrome, Paris, France
10/9/87 - Syracuse, NY
11/18/87 - L.A. Memorial Coliseum
6/11/92 - Globen, Stockholm, Sweden
8/16/92 - Washington D.C.
12/3/97 - Mexico City (remastered by Chrissedge)
11/18/01 - Las Vegas 4-cam mix
12/2/01 - Miami 3-cam mix
Anything from the this past tour's European leg (I was deployed)

I understand that most of you don't know me from "Adam" but I assure you I'll send the ratio of discs needed to complete said B&P/trade. If/when you e-mail me, I'll forward you my APO address here in Turkey and we can talk about the B&P/trade in more detail.

Take care everyone,

James
jimbohoward69@netzero.net

I've got a few of these, and I'd be happy to help you out. I'll email you later today.

What I've got:
5/15/81 - California Hall, San Francisco (version with 2 seperate cams)
11/18/87 - L.A. Memorial Coliseum
6/11/92 - Globen, Stockholm, Sweden
8/16/92 - Washington D.C.

My email: onebloodonelife (at) hotmail (dot) com

I don't have any of those or a DVD burner anyway...so I'm of no help. :reject: I just wanted to wish you all the best.

Back
Top Bottom