Zooropa LIVE (I've never seen this)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its a great song once it gets going. In terms of the sound, i.e. that big sound, it reminds me of Being Born. Some great lyrics too.

Pity they didn't try to make more of it live. Those Wembley Zoo TV gigs were awesome. Bad with that Shankar dude is :drool::drool::drool:

Its a great song once it gets going. In terms of the sound, i.e. that big sound, it reminds me of Being Born. Some great lyrics too.

Pity they didn't try to make more of it live. Those Wembley Zoo TV gigs were awesome. Bad with that Shankar dude is :drool::drool::drool:

Bad with Shankar is epic :drool::drool::drool:

Babyface was played at Roundhay Park which I was at. Shame they never played Zooropa. I actually didn't realise they played Zooropa at the UK gigs in 1993 and now I'm really pissed that they never played it at Roundhay Park! Yeah just checked the setlists and they played it at both Wembley gigs and then dropped it for Leeds 2 days later!:scream:

I was lucky enuff to hear Zooropa live on one of the two times (I think) it was actually played live. It was one of the Glasgow Zoo TV gigs. They also soundchecked SDABTO but as far as i know....that has NEVER been played live

From the setlists I have seen from 1993 it seems it was played 3 times. Twice at Wembley and once at Glasgow, so you was indeed one of the lucky ones.:wink:

Yeah, Zooropa was done three times, Babyface five, and SDABTO unfortunately never. Now that bass would be great live.

Awesome clip. :applaud:

It's funny, even though I don't expect them to play more than one of the songs off that album, I have found myself spinning this disc quite a bit lately.

It would be a great opening number on any tour, but especially a big stadium gig.

They were. And I about wet me pants when they started playing Zooropa!!!!!! I abolsutely love this track!!!! y only regrest is that we never got lemon. Thos lucky aussie buggers!!!!!

Yeah, Zooropa was done three times, Babyface five, and SDABTO unfortunately never. Now that bass would be great live.

Five too many for Babyface. Cannot believe they gave Zooropa (a much better song) less attempts. Even so, in terms of songs from Zooropa played live I reckon Lemon owns everything by a wide margin. Maybe I'm biased because I was there in Sydney (x2) to witness / hear it in person.

Maybe if they used the tape intro at the start. Instead it's too short and doesn't work.

Then again only Stay and Dirty day (thanks to the solo) really worked live from that album.

Back
Top Bottom