u2's keyboard player

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prideofzootv

War Child
now all this time i thought either the edge played the keyboards or they had backing tracks, but when i saw this video of U2 at Radio 1 live lounge playing magnificent, i saw someone playing the keyboard, who is he? any other shots of him performing? and how come the band never thank him?

YouTube - Magnificent - U2 - BBC Radio 1

In fact, Terry plays all the instruments and also sings. U2 are total fake. They keep him looked up under the stage because he's not half as good looking as them.

You have to feel sorry for the guy. He's got the one of the best pickup lines on earth, yet absolutely no-one would believe him.

"Who me? Oh, weeeelll.... I play in a band! You girls ever heard of (dramatic pause) U2?"

"Bullshit"

"Liar"

"Wanker"

"Pathetic"

You have to feel sorry for the guy. He's got the one of the best pickup lines on earth, yet absolutely no-one would believe him.

"Who me? Oh, weeeelll.... I play in a band! You girls ever heard of (dramatic pause) U2?"

"Bullshit"

"Liar"

"Wanker"

"Pathetic"

You're so right lol

So, anyone know when it's feeding time again for Terry? Maybe we can sneak in and give him a decent meal for a change?

Back
Top Bottom