U2BROTHR the MOVIE !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched it, yesterday morning, Mark, and found it fascinating. Will you be going to multiple shows this time round (cos I think we're all assuming a big tour is going to happen in the next few months)?

I watched it, yesterday morning, Mark, and found it fascinating. Will you be going to multiple shows this time round (cos I think we're all assuming a big tour is going to happen in the next few months)?

The plan is to go to multiple shows. My source says the first leg will be multiple shows in a bunch of cities which would make it easier on the band. (and for me)

The the even bigger plan is maybe this time to cut down on the multiple cities and have the Holy Grail in mind.

DUBLIN

I also have some, let's say, "life changes" that could impede my participation for the next tour. These are good things....and I will discuss in a few more weeks.

I sound scatterbrained.

Very fun watch although the credits are incomplete (after the song titles it says Written By, Performed By and Courtesy Of without actually listing the people/artists next to those words...perhaps it should be pointed out to the director).

Personally, I have no desire to be on stage. Giving it to Eve or Jordan would probably be the ultimate fan goal for me. :hmm:

Very fun watch although the credits are incomplete (after the song titles it says Written By, Performed By and Courtesy Of without actually listing the people/artists next to those words...perhaps it should be pointed out to the director).

I just realized this the other day myself!

I'm on the case to fix this.

I have a question that came up while watching this (and that you touched upon). How often were you forced to not take your license plate and/or helmet into the stadium? I imagine a lot of security details would object to someone bringing in some metallic (or metallic looking) items like that for obvious reasons.

I have a question that came up while watching this (and that you touched upon). How often were you forced to not take your license plate and/or helmet into the stadium? I imagine a lot of security details would object to someone bringing in some metallic (or metallic looking) items like that for obvious reasons.

Good question.

I had problems twice. Once in Montreal... where the security guard yelled at me "YOU WITH THE PLATE. PUT THE PLATE IN YOUR BAG AND I DON'T WANNA SEE IT COME OUT."

I was like... really? Is he yelling at me? I started a "BUT...SIR..."

And he said, "NO BUT'S".

I put it in my bag and then took it out when I found my place in front of the stage.

2nd time. Toronto (my hometown). Security said... "I'm sorry... there's no way we are gonna let you in with that hat." I ended up pleading with the woman and then told her about all the other 360 shows I went to. She then phoned a head security person who came over to me and he was very polite. He gave me his card and said, if any other security person give you a problem, show them this card."

Whew...

So...two times.

And both times really rattled my cage prior to entering the venue.

The Toronto security guard even took the helmet off to inspect the pieces to make sure none were loose.

Congratulations Mark and Michael, the film looks fantastic! It will be a joy to show this to friends who are U2 fans this Christmas Season

Congratulations Mark and Michael, the film looks fantastic! It will be a joy to show this to friends who are U2 fans this Christmas Season

Blessings.

Wow. I just had a surreal moment of envisioning people watching the movie on tv while their Christmas Tree is aglow.

Michael Corbiere is the one to really thank. He's the master of the edit and film.

I'm still trying to figure out if I'm either a idot for allowing him into my U2 world or not. :D

Despite being so exposed, I really just want people to laugh when they watch this. I've learned so much about myself and the people I care about throughout this movie making process.

I'm just thankful that it is finished and out there....

1) I can imagine how nerve rattling it would be to not be allowed to take the license plate or helmet in at all...walking back to your car or whatever to get rid of the things would kill so much time that you'd probably go from front row to mid-field. A lot of wasted time spent waiting that would be.

2) You don't really have to worry about too much exposure. Most of the people interested in this film are big U2 fans to begin with, so they'll identify with you if anything.

2) You don't really have to worry about too much exposure. Most of the people interested in this film are big U2 fans to begin with, so they'll identify with you if anything.

Very true. There's always the *haters* out there. That's why Michael spun the movie in a way that give people background about *who* U2 is, about having a dream in general, and being a fan (of something)......

....something for someone whom might not like U2 but do like going to shows or enjoy a certain bands or seeing someone live.

5000 views.... Thank you.

I figured I'd just write stuff in this thread for my U2 family to know.

On Nov 7, 2013, I managed to smash the U2BROTHR mobile. The Hyundai Tiburon that I won was written off because I smashed the car into the rear of a delivery truck. When I watch my movie, it pains me to know the car that I loved...the car that Bono sat on... is gone.

600864_10153440823445447_690868468_n.jpg

1395844_10153440823525447_105871307_n.jpg

1003551_10153440823675447_228007145_n.jpg

So I ended up buying a new car.

1531760_10153613214855447_1860239101_n.jpg

of course...a lot of people asked me, "after owning a sports coupe, why the heck did you go to the Scion xB.... a five door wagon?"

Well, we announced this on FB on Christmas Day.

1507701_10153632795090447_1576606063_n.jpg

Yeah.. shit just got real...

Baby is due in July..... right around U2 tour time. Wonder if I can bring a newborn into a concert? (I kid, I kid, I kid.... )

Merry Christmas everyone!

Ow and awwwwwww! Congratulations!

How old will he (I'm assuming the blue outfit means it's a boy?) have to be until you let him into your shrine? :wink:

Ow and awwwwwww! Congratulations!

How old will he (I'm assuming the blue outfit means it's a boy?) have to be until you let him into your shrine? :wink:

I actually don't know the sex yet.... I figured "Blue Jays" gear would be gender neutral...instead of something frilly.

Watched this just last night when I saw it listed beside the Rose Bowl concert on You Tube. So much fun. I still smile when I think of it but was really sad when you didn't make it up on stage. Maybe this tour it will happen.:hyper:
Telling your parents video was awesome, congratulations. :heart:
Sorry about the car, that sucks.

My friend Michael Corbiere went to the Toronto U2360 show with me. Toronto was his first show. He was so smitten with the entire GA experience and U2 that he asked if he could make a movie about me......my fan story....and the U2 GA experience. So....here is the trailer. If you have any pictures or videos that you would like to add to the final cut of the movie, please send it to info@braincloudfilms.com.

Cheers!

"U2 BROTHR" - Trailer - YouTube

I had a lot of fun watching the movie. Brought back memories of my own experience on 360. Thanks for making it!

A very heartfelt thank you to the American Online Film Awards for giving Michael Corbiere his first laurels as a filmmaker. U2 Brothr is an Official Selection for 2014. :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom