U2BROTHR the MOVIE !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I already commented on FB, but wanted to reiterate that I. CANNOT. WAIT. to see the finished product! :hyper: :heart:

(BTW, Mike_Braincloud - welcome to the "Blue Crack". :wave: :wink:)

U2brothr,

During the clip we see Bono walk over to you but we don't see him say your name. It would be cool if the audio was in that shot.

Canedge

Ah....it would be cool....only he said my name at a different show than that clip. The film maker is just keeping it real :)

1315565735566_ORIGINAL.jpg

Speaking of TIFF, this is from last night, Sept 8th, 2011.

Mark, I just wanted to chip in and tell you that it is time to update your profile, especially under the "U2 shows I've seen" category. :wink:

In the second trailer, can anyone guess who the guy is who is sitting on my car in the movie trailer?

I love that Bono initiated the head butt, and your reaction to it!:wink:

Want to Contribute to U2 BROTHR - The Movie?

Click here if you would like to contribute!

What We Need & What You Get

If you're a fan of U2, you know U2 won't be around for a while. They just finished a massive record breaking tour, and like all artists, they need to step back from it all for a bit... and recouperate. But for U2 fans who can't get enough, this film will help you get your U2 fix during this period while the band is hibernating. As you can see, we're making this film anyway. But if we can get some funding to finish it, it will have a huge impact on the final look of the film (post-production, special effects, graphics). You can help this film reach the next level.

As you can see, The director is lucky in that he can shoot, edit, direct, and score well. That is, he can finish the film. But he draws the line at learning high-end graphical special effects and 3d graphics rendering. But we'd like to bring people on board to help with this to knock this film out of the park.

We'll also need some help with final sound mixing and maybe even some publication or master rights to U2's music.

You should know, we have made this film with a budget of ZERO dollars so far! Nada! Just passion, sweat, a bit of blood, and talent. So the proof is in the pudding that we know how to get the most out of limited resources. The funds will be used very wisely.

Check out the perks section to see how you can get your name in our film's credits.

It should be noted that none of these funds, zero, will end up in our pockets. These funds are to pay for things we can't do ourselves. Like renting a crane for an insanely awesome shot, or for some award winning-styled graphics throughout the film.

Other Ways You Can Help

You can help us get the word out about this film. We believe there are a lot of U2 fans out there who would love to know about this movie, but just haven't heard about it yet.

Agreed , whoever took this shot has a great burst mode or excellent timing. :up:

Met you outside the Burton Cummings Theater in Winnipeg last May. The film looks like it'll be fantastic. Let us know when it's done and how we can order a copy.

Back
Top Bottom