U2 themed tattoos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

:love: The Zoobaby is the one I have always thought about getting. :up:

Thanks for this BC. Just ordered one. :love:

Wild, can't wait to see your new tattoos in person. :sexywink:

I don't think I've seen yours...is it in this thread? >_> *gets lost on the forums*

Haha, yeah it's on here somewhere!! It's the U2 album art symbol from the NLOTH. Very simple but, it has a deeper meaning for me. It's my first and it's on my wrist as well. My avatar is a pic of it but very small.

You know, I really love where mine is. We're really not suppose to have seen tats where I work. I'm a barista... can guess where I work at?! Anyways, like I said I love where mines at! Either my general manager is a COMPLETE moron (which is almost a certain possibility) or, isn't very observant!! I'VE HAD THE TATTOO ON MY WRIST SINCE FREAKING APRIL AND THE MAN HAS SEEN OR SAID ANYTHING.... NOT ONE WORD!!:doh::D:lol:

Here's the kicker though!! My supervisor has one on her wrist as well and just got I knew one. GUESS WHO GOT AN EAR FULL.... and it wasn't me!!!! Lol!!!!:wink: Hehe... I just can't wait to get my next one!! 'sigh'

After I saw the heart plus image on Larry's shirt in the GYOB Grammy performance I instantly wanted a tattoo of it. Not exactly U2 related, but I thought it was simple and symbolic nonetheless. Now it's just a matter of where.

I didn't think my ankle hurt all that much, even though it was my first. The ones behind my ears hurt more, because the needle was right on my skull. Thankfully it didn't last too long.

This makes #4 :)

IMG_3873.jpg

I have had that sticker on the back of my car for a few years, and when I took a friend (non u2 fan) to see U23D and the lemon baby showed up on screen the friend turned to me and was like :ohmy::doh: "Now it all makes sense!"

I have that sticker, too! No one ever knows what it is. It helps me tell my silver Honda Pilot from the zillions of other ones out there.

Wow. If I were to get tattoos inspired by everything in this thread, I'd be covered in them. Awesome stuff :up:

Back
Top Bottom